Chapter 16

Who's ready for this stuff?

*Rereads that one point were Soviet says that he's going to treat Russia like a baby till the day he dies*

*Reads the comments of people saying if it's foreshadowing that they will be very upset*

*Cries and writes out this chapter*

Russia did in fact have to go home after he had taken America back to his dorm room, though he didn't really want to. But, after Japan and South Korea had seen the two kissing in the hallway he wasn't too opposed to getting to avoid that conversation for the time being.

So, he went back to his dorm, he remembered that he had a few assignments due the day after the next so he decided that he would get them done early so tomorrow he essentially had the day off, other than having to work the closing shift at the coffee shop. But, other than that he could just go spend some time with America, or just be forced to help the other country try and finish his math work.

One thing that he didn't expect with all of the work he was going to be doing that night was the fact that it was going to take so long to finish. By the time that he had gotten his boyfriend off of him and got past the two girls who had interrupted them, it was literally half an hour later, which meant he got back to his dorm about seven thirty. He expected to finish his essay and the other few assignments that he had in a few hours, but, here he sat, four AM and he was still staring at the screen of his computer in complete and utter confusion. There was a few Algebra questions, he was in a more advanced class than America, so it was much harder than the other countries was. There was a lot of questions in which they only gave you one bit of information and then expected you to find the answer with one number.

Russia just so happened to be on the hardest, and the final, question of the assignment that he had, he was struggling to keep his eyes open at this point. Since he had been a little out of it for the last few days, he hadn't been paying as much attention as he used to. Another thing that made it harder to understand everything was the fact that he didn't have as much freetime as before, it was a wonder America got his work done because he almost always wanted to hang out.

But, when Russia finally managed to get an answer that worked out with his study sheet he wasted no time to get ready to sleep. He grabbed all of the work stuff that he had out on his bed and threw it on the ground next to his bed, telling himself that he would clean it up in the morning. After that he pulled off his current clothes to change into a pair of basketball shorts, not bothering to go find a shirt to wear, and collapsing into his bed.

He clicked the light off and passed out.

At eight AM Russia was awoken to a loud knocking on his door.

He felt like he had been hit by a bus, he had ended up sleeping in a weird position and now he was paying the price for it. His neck hurt like hell, as did his back but that was normal so it didn't bother him that much.

Not realizing that he still didn't have a shirt on he shuffled over to his door after reluctantly sliding out of his still warm bed. When the loud pounding on the door returned he couldn't help the growl of annoyance that slipped out of his mouth, pissed off that someone had the nerve to wake him up this early.

Going off of four hours of sleep wasn't going too well for the tall country, he cut off the loud knocking by yanking his door open with a glare on his face.

But, he was faced with his older brother, Ukraine.

His arms were crossed, something that made the shorter country look like he was an angry mother, he looked quite angry.