Chapter 21

When America opened up his eyes, he was still snuggled up to Russia, although this time he was basically laying on top of him.

Russia was still snoring, America left him to be and looked over to the coffee table, which is where he put his phone right before he fell asleep. He sighed softly, letting his head fall back onto Russia's chest as he closed his eyes, he really didn't want to get up. And the fact that Russia's arms were wrapped around him, one arm was placed right on his waist, the other was more up towards the top of his back, didn't help the fact that all he wanted to do was lay there for the rest of the day.

America couldn't help the yawn that forced its way out of his mouth as he tried to slowly wake himself up, his brain was begging him to sleep but he knew that he had at least three classes to get to in that day. His eyelids felt like they were made of solid stone, which is why after opening them again for a couple seconds he let them flutter close.

But, after a couple more minutes of laying on Russia, which he enjoyed much more than he realized that he did, he just loved the way he felt when he could just snuggle up to the tall country, he knew that he had to start to wake up a little.

When he finally opened his eyes, for real this time, he realized that Russia was still fast asleep, through the small course of their relationship America realized that his boyfriend could sleep for any amount of time. One day, he had gotten twenty minutes of sleep before he got up, another, he had apparently slept for the next fourteen hours straight, it was interesting.

America shifted in Russia grip, which was difficult, due to the fact that Russia was holding on to him rather tightly, but he managed to lean over to the coffee table and grab his phone. He got settled back into the taller countries chest before he even pulled his phone out to see what time it was.

He was pleasantly surprised when he realized that it was about seven fifteen, he knew when a lot of Russia's classes were and he knew that he usually didn't make them till about nine, give or take. But America liked to make his a little later, since he had a small habit of just turning of his alarms and falling asleep.

America, with his phone still in his hand, moved up a little bit, so that he could set his phone next to the other countries neck and still be able to see if from a decent distance. He clicked through his phone a little bit, until a certain text caught his attention,

Canada

>Heyyy

>When you get up I need to talk to you

>It's about dad :///

>He's really mad

Since America just wanted to go back to bed, he made sure that he just read through the notification and not actually clicking on the message, since he didn't want it to be shown as read. After that he clicked the power button, after the screen went black he set it on the armrest of the couch that was above Russia's head. He then wrapped his arms around Russia and buried his face into the side of his neck, letting out a small sigh as he could let himself relax again.

But, after another couple of blissful minutes, he knew that he had to wake up Russia or then they would both be late for their classes. Unless Russia was going to visit his parents in the hospital, though, that was probably the more likely of the two options.

America forced himself to make his eyes open up once again, he tilted his head up, the only thing that he could see was Russia's neck and some of the fluff of his ushanka, which he never seemed to take off. They had only been dating for a little while and America could in complete certainty that it was probably his favorite article of clothing.