Chapter 4

"Wha-what do you mean since college?"

"Oh Chloe.. We're gonna be in here for a long time" Aubrey sighed.

"Well I have all day so just get to it then.." Chloe responded trying to process with what Aubrey had just said.

"Hold on. I'll order first then we'll get to it" Aubrey said as she stood up headed for the counter.

Waiting for Aubrey to come back, she took her phone and opened her gallery. The most recent ones are her selfies with Tom. She scrolled down a bit more and saw her selfies with Beca. The brunette never liked taking photos but when Chloe would always ask for it, Beca would always give in.

Staring on one particular photo of her and Beca, she can't help but think about the incident that morning.
"Beca has feelings for me since college?" She thought to herself.

That's almost 6 years ago and Beca never said a word about what she truly feels about the redhead.
Those years, Beca had been a witness to Chloe's heartbreaks and drunken nights due to guys breaking her heart. Even after those, the brunette kept quiet and remained to be the best best friend ever to Chloe.

Putting her phone down on the table, Chloe ran her hand through her hair at the same time taking a deep breath. 
"What is happening?" She internally asked herself

"Whoa. That's a deep one" Aubrey chuckled as she put their drinks on the table.
"You sure you want to do this Chloe?"
she asked whilst taking a sip of her drink.

"What do you mean?" Chloe said as she played with her straw trying not to make eye contact with the blonde.

"You know, you sure you want me to tell you how you did not notice Beca's feelings for you? I mean, she's not really subtle about it. Everyone in the Bellas knew about those feelings"
Aubrey explained.

"Umm. I'm sure? Ye-yeah. I'm sure, Bree" the redhead stuttered, feeling unsure if she really wanted to hear it. "All the Bellas knew?" She asked herself.

"How come I didn't notice this before?" Once again, thinking about why she did not see Beca.

Chloe's been staring into her drink for a good 2 minutes now that Aubrey had to snap her fingers in front of her so she could get her attention

"Earth to Chloe!" Aubrey said, snapping and waving her hand at the redhead.

"Sorry. I was just thinking"

"Do you want me to start now?"

"Yeah. Go ahead. I'm ready"

"Okay. Remember during our movie nights back in college?" Aubrey said as she watched Chloe try to remember.

"Yeah. I missed those night" Chloe said as she reminisces those days

"Good. Well, that's when we first noticed Beca. She would always throw a tantrum if we start without you. Sometimes she would even hog the whole couch so that she could save you a spot."

"Uhh. That's normal. I did that too remember?" Chloe reasoned out.

"Doing it every time you were out on a date is not normal Chlo. Like every single time, we would argue about it" the blonde said as she reached for her sandwich and took a bit of it

"How come no one told me about this?" the redhead asked out of curiosity.

"Because the midget begged us not to.  we rarely see her cry but that night, when you went out with that douchebag Jake, I swear to the aca-gods. It was kinda scary and painful to see Beca lash out like that back then."