AUTHOR'S NOTE

Okay so...

I know I haven't updated Legendary in over a year and I'm not proud of it.

A while ago I was reading back on the previous chapters and I realized I had already written myself into a corner and I didn't like the corner as much as I originally had. So I am rewriting the previous chapters and will reupload them as they are completed. This will not be like when I rewrote the Melony series. Think of this as a major revision to the existing story instead. I simply didn't like the way I set things up and I decided against some of the plot points I had made (things like Keith and Sophie having Keith's last name from he the 80's original, the random shift between Sophie's point of view and third person, and Pidge being Darrell from the original as just two examples. These things will be fixed and the plot will be more consistent and accurate to the facts of the show). This made me then realize, as I discovered more about the later seasons, that where I was headed wouldn't work anymore.

In addition I will be reuploading new trailers and videos pertaining to Legendary.

More information will be soon to follow but I wish to get at least two-three chapters rewritten before I upload any of them but the first chapter is already finished. This means I WILL be updating sooner rather than later.

My apologies and thanks to everyone for supporting and loving Legendary so much. I promise you will love my revisions and continuation even more.

All my best, MELONYPRIMEINK

P.S. the photo is a hint at Sophie's recasting. And additionally a hint at a later plot point: remember Sophie has black hair like Keith at the beginning of Legendary.