seventeen

"Hello, Harry

"Hello, Harry. Bill Weasley." Bill shook hands with Harry.

Willa stood next to George, holding hands with him. Marisol stood in front of Fred. His arms were wrapped around her.

Bill turned to Willa. "You must be Willa. George told me loads about you."

She smiled as she shook his hand. "All good things I hope."

Bill winked. "Only good things."

She really hoped George didn't tell Bill about the time they had sex on top of Weasleys Wizarding Wheezes. She had eventually told him of her fetish, and he gladly comforted her when she got embarrassed when telling him.

"And you must be Marisol. Fred has talked about you a lot as well. He's very smitten with you," said Bill.

Fred glared at him before Moody stomped into the room, shoving people out of the way. "Potter, you're underage, which means you've still got the Trace on you."

"What's the Trace?" Harry asked.

"If you sneeze, the Ministry will know who wipes your nose. Point is, we have to use those means of transport the Trace can't detect: brooms, Thestrals, and the like. We go in pairs. That way, if anyone's out there waiting for us - and I reckon there will be - they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one."

"The real one?" Harry asked with his eyebrows raised.

Moody fished out a bottle from his coat. "I believe you're familiar with this particular brew."

"No. Absolutely not."

"I told you he'd take it well," Hermione sassed.

"No, if you think I'm gonna let everyone risk their lives for me - "

"Never done that before, have we?" Fred asked George.

"No. No. This is different," Harry replied. "I mean, taking that, becoming me. No."

"Well, none of us really fancy it, mate," Fred told Harry.

"Yeah, imagine if something went wrong, and we ended up a scrawny, specky git forever," George replied as he rolled his eyes.

Willa gently smacked his shoulder and sent him a warning look.

"Everyone here is of age, Potter. They've agreed to take the risk," Moody replied.

"Technically, I've been coerced. Mundungus Fletcher, Mr. Potter."

"Nip it," Moody growled at him. "All right, Granger, as discussed."

Hermione yanked off a piece of Harry's hair.

"Blimey, Hermione!" Harry exclaimed.

"Straight in here, if you please," Moody instructed.

Hermione put the hair into the bottle.

"For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning: it tastes like goblin piss," he said as he handed the bottle to Fred.

"Have a lot of experiences with that, do you, Mad-Eye?" Fred joked.

Moody gave him a look.

"Just trying to diffuse the tension." Fred took a small gulp, then he handed it over to George.

Everyone started morphing into Harry.

"Wow, we're identical," the twins said as they look at their new bodies.

Marisol and Willa shared glances and rolled their eyes. A pile of Harry's clothes was in the welcoming to take.

George picked up an article of clothing. "Haven't got anything a bit more sporting, have you?"

"Yeah, I don't really fancy this color," Fred replied as his face turned into a scowl.

"Well, fancy this; you're not you. So shut it and strip," Moody replied.

The twins mocked Moody from behind.

"You know, I don't think I really like my girlfriend looking like Harry," said Fred.

George shook his head. "Can't say I do either." He leaned over to look at Willa's butt, which was now Harry's butt. "Doesn't make me feel the same."

Willa smacked his head. "You shouldn't be feeling anything when we both look like Harry."