one

Willa was completely bamboozled when she found a note on her bed after returning from her classes for the day

Willa was completely bamboozled when she found a note on her bed after returning from her classes for the day. She looked around her dorm, but none of her dorm-mates were in the vicinity.

She knew her dorm-mates wouldn't write something like that because there was no reason to. They were all friends, but they definitely wouldn't go as far as writing a love note.

Willa,

You are absolutely astonishing.

Sincerely,
your secret admirer

"What in Godric's name is going on here?" she muttered, flipping the note back and forth. She fished out her wand and pointed the tip at the note. "Revelio."

Nothing happened. Willa put her wand away and read the note once more as if it would help figure out who wrote it.

She placed the note in her bedside, then collapsed onto her bed. She stared at the canopy of her bed, working her brain out. She tsked and scratched her ear.

"This is why I'm not a Ravenclaw," she muttered.

She groaned in frustration. She had never gotten a secret note before. Most boys were intimidated by her because her mouth didn't have a filter. If she had a problem with someone, she made sure they knew it. She was flirtatious but never dated anyone at Hogwarts because she didn't quite understand relationships. It didn't mean she didn't want one.

She was an orphan, so she didn't grow up with the same loving family that most children got. When she was only six, her parents were murdered by Fenrir Greyback. Willa survived with only a scratch on her hipbone, but her parents were not so lucky. They lost their lives protecting her from the werewolf.

Greyback had left a three-clawed scar on her hipbone, and she wasn't shy to show it if people asked. Willa was confident in herself, her body, and did have a secret kink for agoraphilia - a fetish for having sex in public places - but not that anyone was asking what her secret fetish was. She was fortunate to not be cursed with lycanthropy, but she did obtain mood swings every full moon for a week. Everyone at Hogwarts knew of her past, but she didn't care as long as they didn't mention her parents.

It came as a shock to her when she began receiving notes each day from a person who claimed to be her secret admirer.