six

Another clue was left in a new note

Another clue was left in a new note. Willa smirked to herself as she read the note.

"So it is a boy," she muttered.

This time, Willa was in the library. She set her things on the table, then walked away to grab the book she needed. When she came back, there was a note on her table. She looked around, but no one seemed to know anything nor were they suspicious. She sat down on the chair, defeated. She looked around another time before shaking her head and getting to work on her homework. She was so focused on her homework, that she didn't notice two pairs of eyes watching her from behind a bookcase.

"Mate, that's so shady."

George turned his head toward Fred. "If you're going to talk, please leave."

"Oh, he said please. What manners," mocked Fred.

George glared at him before going back to look at Willa.

"Why don't you just talk to her?" Fred asked.

"Because I'm me, Fred. I'm a Weasley twin. I like jokes and pranks. I don't have time for anything other than that. What would she think if I suddenly came to her and asked her out? It's suspicious. She'd think it's a prank," explained George.

After the night they shared in the common room, George knew for certain that he was absolutely crushing on Willa Jackel.

"Would she care? That's Willa Jackel. She's a bloody Erumpent. She's strong and bloody flirtatious. She'd gladly get into your trousers before you get into hers."

"Fred, the point isn't to get her in bed with me. I want to date her, not have sex with her. Well, not only have sex with her," George added.

Fred hummed. "So you're just going to keep leaving her notes and watch her from afar?"

"Well, what are you doing with Marisol?" George retorted.

"What about her?" asked Fred.

George hummed. "All right, Fred."

"What?"

"Nothing, go away."

Fred rolled his eyes, grabbed George's collar, and dragged him over to Willa. He pulled out a chair and pushed George into it. Willa looked up, startled at the twins.

"We have a proposal for you, Jackel," said Fred.

She raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

"There's this girl that's been hounding after George, but we don't know who it is. We want you to date George to scare her off. Of course, it'll be fake, but you'll get benefits," explained Fred.

"Like what?"

"Fun," said Fred.

Willa snorted, looking over at George. "And you're all right with this?"

George looked between Fred and Willa before nodding. "Totally all right."

"All right," said Willa. "This seems like fun."