thirty

Willa had a genius idea

Willa had a genius idea. For the past few months, she had been stopping by a famous and talented artist, but in her free time, she was opening Weasleys Wizarding Wheezes and trying to take care of George.

It was entirely exhausting, but she had to keep things running for George and Fred. She wouldn't let their shop die out or George's health to die. But if she kept going at the rate she was going, she would drop dead.

Willa unlocked the door to the flat. She walked in, a large, rectangular item with a sheet over it floating behind her as she entered the flat. The door closed behind her and the rectangular item fell to the floor loudly before the upper half slumped against the wall.

Willa put her hands on her hips, staring at the sheeted gift for George. She turned around and walked to Fred's room. George was most likely in his room again. She gently knocked on the door.

"George, I have a present for you. Can you please come out?"

He didn't answer, so she walked into the room. George was sitting cross-legged on the bed, staring at the wall. Willa sighed, walking over to him and kissing the top of his head. She was relieved when he leaned into her touch.

"Please, come down. I really think you'll be happy with the present."

He reluctantly uncrossed his legs and walked out of the room. Willa followed him quietly. He stopped in the living room and stared at the sheeted item.

"What is it?" he asked.

She walked over to the item and pulled the sheet off. It was a picture of Fred and Marisol. They were smiling at him and waving. There were two boys in the corner of the picture.

"Hey, Georgie, why so glum?" Fred asked.

"Shush, Fred," Marisol scolded.

George's mouth was open and his eyes were wide. "What is this?"

"I wasn't sure if you'd like it," said Willa. "I just... I wanted you to be happy again. I realized you probably wouldn't ever be happy again if Fred wasn't by your side. This was the best I could do."

George sniffled and tightly hugged Willa. "I love you," he whispered. "I love you so much, Willa."

"I love you too," Willa whispered, hugging him back.

"We love you too!" Fred exclaimed.

"Do you ruin every moment?" Marisol asked.

"Not every moment," he retorted.