twelve

Willa fisted her hands into her pockets as she left the meeting with George, Fred, and Marisol

Willa fisted her hands into her pockets as she left the meeting with George, Fred, and Marisol. She found an odd ball in her left pocket, then pulled it out. It was a crumpled piece of paper. She unfolded it with cold, trembling hands.

Willa,

Are you a time traveler? Because I see you in my future.

Yours truly,
your secret admirer

She snorted with a smile on her face. The twins shared a look with each other.

"Is that your secret admirer?" Fred asked.

She nodded.

"What do you think of him?" asked George.

"I think he's cute," said Willa. "It's quite funny, his pick-up lines."

"What would you do if a boy randomly walked up to you, claiming he was your secret admirer?" George asked.

"Well, I'd ask for proof. I'd ask for one of the notes he wrote - that I didn't share with anyone. For example, this one." Willa crumpled it back up and shoved it in her pocket. "Now you three won't be able to know."

Marisol scrunched up her face. "But aren't you already dating George?'

Willa winked. "Doesn't mean I'm not interested."

"Hey," whined George.

She giggled, hooking her arm around George's arm and nuzzling her head onto his arm. "Don't be jealous."

"How can I not?" he asked before clearing his throat. "You're my girlfriend," he murmured.

Willa's brain froze for a moment as they continued to walk. It was weird to hear him say that. She never thought George Weasley would be calling her his girlfriend, but she enjoyed it. A sick part of her enjoyed it, but she knew it was too good to be true. It was fake, after all. She was only doing it to get a crazy girl off George's back.

Meanwhile, George didn't know when to tell her it was all fake. He felt bad for wasting her time, but they were both roped in too far because of Fred's big mouth. He wanted to spend more time with Willa, but he feared once he did, she would want nothing to do with him.

His fascination started with Willa when he heard rumors of her being a werewolf. It was easily shot down when she came to all her classes and meals on the day and night of a full moon, but that didn't stop George's curiosity. He only wanted to get to know her better but ended up being her secret admirer in the process.