Chapter 1

This is the first of the rewritten chapters! Hope you guys enjoy!!

Izuku Midoriya, a 16 year old teen attending his second year at U.A high school in Musutafu, Japan. U.A was Izuku's dream school, so you would expect he would be thrilled he got in, well, at first he was! It was when year two began rolling around that Izuku's world got turned upside down.

His father who he had never actually met. He had only heard about him from his mother who had always seemed hesitant to talk about him to Izuku. The few things he had got out of her from childhood was that his name was Hisashi and he was at a work post abroad. Once he came home Izuku learned a lot of information about his father he would've never assumed before. One, his father was actually a well known pro hero named Fire Fury. Two, he was a massive alcoholic. Not to mention a abuser and a sadistic human being. He beat both Izuku and Inko. Abused them to near death.

It had gotten so bad that Inko Midoriya, Izuku's mother, had become better friends with drugs and alcohol than her own son. She stayed in her room at all times and the only time Izuku would see her would either be when he would check on her to make sure she wasn't dead or during a fight with his father. He protected his mother as much as he could, but he was too afraid to use his quirk on his dad so it's not like he put up much of a fight against him. That doesn't mean he hasn't gotten his father to back down or stop. He stopped when Izuku called the police, but at this point the police wouldn't even bother to come to their house, let alone pick up the phone. He also stopped if he felt tired or bored with them. Hisashi Midoriya is a awful man. He both mentally and physically hurt both Inko and Izuku until they were either sobbing messes or bloody masses on the floor.

Inko was also a normal smoker and self harmed herself often, but not nearly as often as her son. Izuku wasn't even subtlety like his old self. He had been beat down so many times that he barley had the will to get of bed. Let alone meet his fathers face in the morning. One thing that Izuku had endless energy for was cutting. He loved the feeling of relief when he cut deep into his forearm with a razor. He loved watching his deep red blood ooze out of the cut and drip down his hand and into the sink. He loved the now numb pain he felt during it. And he loved more then anything the ache it left there for hours. It would be easy to just call him depressed and call it a day, and that's usually what people would assume when first glancing at him, but it runs so much deeper then that. His father had given him mental scars that would stick with him for life.

Tuesday, Four days before Izuku's birthday.
Before school.

Izuku carefully slide out of the small home, dusting aside the broken glass that still littered the floor from his fathers late night drinking and lash out, and silently shut the door behind himself. After a few seconds he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He quickly turned around and sluggishly began his walk towards his school. He had a fear of making a lot of noise while walking, so he purposely avoided the gravel path and chose to walk on the slightly damp grass instead. The act was ignored by many, but if someone would pay enough attention they would tell how skittish the boy was when he made any noise.

The greenette subconsciously rubbed his jaw line, wincing as he felt the slightly covered up bruise that was there. Last night Inko and Hisashi had got in a fight, who knows at this point what it could've been about. Hisashi at this point would try and find any little detail to fight about with her. Inko is a fragile woman, thin and timid, not one to ever fight back against her husband. So of course, Izuku stepped in, shielding his mother from his father and trying his best to fight back. Hisashi was basically black out drunk so he wasn't the best fighter, but damn did his hits hurt. Izuku winced once again.