Chapter 19

Hah this picture is cute.
Yo, I'm being serious rn, if you haven't listened to this song, listen to it. I'm honestly obsessed with it and I love it more then anything else e v e r. Although it may not really fit with the chapter (maybe??? Idk where this is going at this point) ?- but eh, has that ever stopped me?

Yeah so this chapter is...kinda just a filler... not even gunna lie right now, I just wanted to write some fluff, yo.

Also, the reason these chapters have gotten more and more fluffy is mainly because the whole chapter is practically based on my mood, and recently I've been feeling a bit happier. Which is nice.

Yeah, this chapter might end up being fluffy. I just need and I mean need to write something fluffy right now. Okay? Okay.

Okay I'm totally not crying about the fact that this shitty story that I started out of the blue ended up hitting just about 90k reads in only a few months? Like excuse me? You guys pamper me too much- I- I AHHH I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANK YOU HOLY SHIT. I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU ALL A MASSIVE FUCKING HUG RIGHT NOW LIKE- THE SUPPORT HAS LITERALLY BEEN INSANEEE. Like I'm still a young writer, probably younger then you would imagine but uh- like how? I never could've imagined my book actually having people reading it, let alone actually wanting and waiting for my slow ass to update, it really is insane to me. I respect the authors on this app so damn much, and I've honestly made actual friends because of this and- and- I just... I love you guys, I really really do.

^^^^

Izuku ended up taking a ride to the Bakugou's house in Katsuki's car. Mitsuki insisted that he rode with them, but in the end Katsuki ended the conversation with a quick, "For Christ's sake, I just want to sleep." And tore Izuku away from the other blonde. Izuku swore he could hear her light snickers as Katsuki practically jogged to his car, dragging Izuku just a step behind.

Izuku didn't protest, but did make note that Katsuki wasn't being as harsh as normal. Maybe this is what sleepy Katsuki is like? His grasp on Izuku's forearm was just tight enough that Izuku wouldn't just slip away, but he didn't even notice his hand until he was being dragged. Not to mention that, Katsuki Bakugou, the Katsuki Bakugou, opened the door for him. Excuse me, but what the hell did this imposter do with Katsuki? Izuku chuckled at his own joke and gave Katsuki a soft smile as he slipped inside the car, seating himself comfortably in the passenger seat. Katsuki clicked his tongue before lightly closing Izuku's door. The male quickly seated himself in the drivers seat, but didn't start the car.

He simply sat silently, hands resting calmly in his lap. Izuku watched intently, trying to figure out what Katsuki was doing. He seemed to be hesitating to say something, but Izuku was too scared to try and push him to say it. No one ever had to say something they didn't want to. It was a rule he lived by, and even if people broke that rule all the time, Izuku promised himself that he wouldn't be someone who forced people to say something they aren't comfortable with. That didn't mean Izuku wasn't curious about what a Katsuki had to say. He was very curious. Because this male doesn't usually have much to say, it's one of his traits. He was a very reserved person most of the time. He didn't state all his opinions to the world like everyone needs to agree with him, it's much of the latter if Izuku was being honest. Sure, Katsuki talked about some of his beliefs, but those are pretty much it. The blonde didn't talk to many people. Sure he had his group of friends, his best friend, but even with them he kept to himself.