Chapter 2

Second rewritten chapter.
Listen to the song! It's really pretty-
Enjoy!

The rest of the school day finished faster then Izuku would've assumed. His day, as normally, had ended with Mr. Aizawa's class since the hero course had it class at the end of the day. Izuku slowly watched his classmates leave the classroom, listening as their conversations became muffled as the last person slipped out of the classroom. After a few seconds of listening to the blissful silence the room had become, he decided he should probably leave as well. He sighed, rubbing his forehead, before quickly placing the items on his desk into his yellow backpack. Once finished he did a quick glance around the room, remembering how bored his classmates had been that they didn't do any actual training today. Some of the class had chosen to try and talk to Katsuki, which ended as expected, he blew up in their faces and told them to 'Fuck off'. Defeated, the class had instead resorted to talking and planning Izuku's and Katsuki's birthday in a somewhat quiet manner.

While he was glancing around the empty room he noticed a lone work book had fallen off someone's desk during the bustle of people leaving the classroom. He decided to pick it up and glance inside to see if it had a name written on it, since it was the book they were meant to use that night as homework, the owner probably needed it. The "This book belongs to" page was covered up in a endless amount of doodles, no name in sight. The small drawings weren't very special, most being sketches of flowers or trees. One did stick out to Izuku, it was the largest of the drawings and it seemed to be a replica of the park by Izuku's neighborhood. Izuku cocked his head to the side as he stared at the different drawings and thought about who the book might belong to.

After a few seconds of contemplating, and deciding it wasn't his problem to deal with, he placed it on the desk it was closest to. Which happened to be Katsuki's desk. He shrugged and began to walk out of the classroom, slinging his backpack on his shoulders while he went.

Once he got outside the classroom he noticed that All Might, in his smaller, weaker form, was heading down the corridor, most likely to his office. He happened to look over at Izuku and his face immediately brightened.

"Young Midoriya! I thought you already went home!" He exclaimed as he speed walked over to the greenette. Izuku clenched his fists harder around his backpack straps and gave All Might a ghost of a smile. All Might's face dropped from happy to serious as he watched Izuku. The older male sighed and made eye contact with Izuku, much to his displeasure. Izuku hated eye contact to no end, it was uncomfortable and scared him.

"Can we have a little chat? In private?" He added the last part almost as a second thought as he pointed behind Izuku and towards his desk. Izuku gulped but slowly nodded. He turned around and took a hesitant seat in his chair. All Might went and grabbed Katsuki's chair from in front of him and screeched it in front of Izuku's desk.

They both sad in silence for a little, All Might watched the boy and seemed to be thinking thoughtfully about what he wanted to say. Izuku cleared his voice after awhile and decided to speak first. "Uh- All Might, Why did you want to talk to me?" It was hurried and he tripped on some of the words but he managed to get it out. All Might sighed again, his face laced with concern.

"What's wrong?" He finally asked after a few more seconds of silence. Izuku was taken aback from the question, it was absolutely not what he had expected him to ask. He stiffened and glanced around the room in a fit of panic.

"Nothings wr-"

"Don't lie to me boy. I can see it in your eyes, what's wrong? I promise I can help." All Might cut him off sincerely, placing a boney hand on Izuku's shoulder. Izuku felt like crying, like panicking and running out of the room. Leaving and not looking back, getting out of this situation. He knew he couldn't tell All Might. That would put him in danger, and with the League of Villains still after him, he didn't want to put him in anymore danger. Izuku loved him like a actual father, he didn't want to hear he died in the hands of his actual father. On the other hand, All Might could get help. He could lock his father up and him and his mother would be safe. But, that just seemed like too much of a dream. No matter what scenario Izuku thinks of, he can't think of one where his father is actually taken down. Yeah, maybe he would get put in jail, his father could surely get out. Thinking someone could kill his father? Bullshit. Even if he is cornered, he knows his father would run, jump, and claw his way out.