Chapter 5

In case y'all wondering, it's Friday after school at the moment. ;)

Also, this song is making me cry I can't EVENNN-

Dekus birthday is tomorrow, Bakugou the day after. So yeahhh :D

Little did poor Deku know, the sweet release won't last for too long. Not even medication can help with this...

Izuku blindly walked home. He finally picked his feet up, though... He seemed to still have a shadow looking over him. It made him feel a bit uneasy, but he tried his very best to push it aside and continue on his walk.

For some weird reason, the view of Kacchans face after he had seen Izuku was stuck in Izuku's head. The relief in his childhood friends eyes was a different look. Midoriya wi cherish that memory for the rest of his life.

The sight of the explosive teen like that made Izuku feel fuzzy, and a bit light headed.

Izuku simply shook his head and braced himself.

He slowly opened his house door. It shook then screeched open. The silence in the house sent chills how Izukus spine.

Yet it wasn't quiet for long.

"You fucking Bitch!" A scream ran out through the house, shaking it's walls.

Izuku went pale. He backed away from the door, petrified, shaking.

A large buff man ran out of one of the rooms at the back of the house. He had oily green hair that had been grown down to his shoulders. He had piercing black eyes that seeped into poor Izukus soul.

He came dashing out, shaking his fists in pure rage.

"What the fuck have you done?! " He screamed, aiming for Izukus jaw. He hit him square in the jaw bone, nearly knocking him out.

Izuku screamed in pain, clutching his face. Tears ran down his face like a water fall. His vision went white and he couldn't think properly. He fell to the ground, his screams dying down.

He looked up to his father, pain in his eyes. That broken look back.

His father scoffed and blew scorching fire in his sons face.

Izuku tore at his face with his nails, shreaking in agony. His father came at him, kicking him in the stomach.

"How fucking dare you! She should've stayed here and died! Your as useless as a fucking dog! " His father basically screamed, smacking Izuku across the face.

"How many times have I told you to LEAVE HER BE?! " He repeatedly punched his son, not allowing him to speak. Not that Izuku could speak, even if he tried.

His father reached into his back pocket, pulling out his switch blade.

Izuku screamed in fear, running backwards into a book case, knocking it to the ground.

"Help! Help anyone please! " He pleaded, trying to scream. It came out a pitiless croak.

Fear surged through his veins, making his blood run cold.

Blood seeped out of Izukus mouth and body, large punchers from his fathers punches.

He clutched at his stomach and face, tears staining his face.

"Since you seem you can't keep the damn mouth of yours shut, how about I cut out that tongue for ya?" His father hissed with insanity.

He began stepping to his son, a devilish smile creeping to his face.

"NO! " Izuku found his voice, he screamed bloody murder, throwing a vase at his father.

It missed him and shattered 3 feet away. His father laughed and began his agonizing slow steps towards his helpless son.

"NO! PLEASE NO! STOP! SOMEONE HELP! ANYONE! PLEASE! " Izuku screamed in fear. "HELP! " He cried again, going into a tight ball.

"P-please... H-el-p.. " He croaked, tears choking him, making his throat burn from the effort of screaming.

His fathers laugh boome though the house.

He blew flame at the switch bade, heating it Intel it turned orange, then the he turned back to his son.

"Oh this is going to be fun. " He smirked.

Izukus eyes widened. Fear seemed to be pushing through his body. He couldn't move, scream, not even cry. He sat in silence and prayed that someone could read his mind.

Anyone. Please, save me... I don't want this. Please hear this. Hear my cry for help. Please...

His father pushed open Izukus mouth. He didn't even struggle. He accepted death at this point. No one could hear him even if he did try and scream.

He sat still, waiting for the pain to begin.

It never came.

The door blasted open with a loud crack. Smoke filling the house and Izukus lungs.

"DEKU!"

Thank god.

A HAHAHAHAHA! CLIFFHANGER! HEHEHEH!

Please don't hurt meh-

How are you guys liking this? I mean, if you're even liking it I guess. I'm trying to upload more, but school is biting me :/ SBA is next week so isn't that FUNNNNN :(

fml