Chapter 16

Listen to the song it's really really nice 👌

Okay
Okay

WHAT THE HELL? 35 THOUSAND READS? THIS IS ACTUALLY INSANE! THANK.YOU.ALL.SO.MUCH AHHHH!!

👇👇👇PLEASE READ!!👇👇👇
I'm really sorry that it took me so long to get this chapter out. I have a extreme problem with writing Hospital scenes, and this one hit hard. Sorry if it seems almost...robotic. I kinda wrote it without thinking and it might not be my best writing. I would also like to note that I am NOT a medical professional. I know nothing about medicine and doctors and such, so I'm sorry if I got anything wrong. Thank you so much for being patient with me and I'm once again sorry that my own personal problem kept me from writing this chapter.

^^^^

Bakugou stayed silent after that. He felt the anticipation practically prickling his skin. But he also felt the hollow ache in his chest from the understanding that he's most likely going to be let down with the outcome.

The second the elevator doors slid open Bakugou had a thought struck his mind. He felt like such a idiot for not doing it sooner but he didn't dwell on that. He quickly exited the elevator and also snatched his phone out of his pocket. Without even glancing at it he dialed his mother's number and placed his phone to his ear. After the second beep his mother's groggily angry night voice screamed out of the phone. "WHAT THE LIVING FUCK COULD BE SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAD TO WAKE ME UP AT FUCKING 1 IN THE GOD DAMN MORNING?" She screamed, venom leaking from her voice. Bakugou hissed at the extremely loud voice and turned down the volume. "It's about Inko." He stated, taking a hesitant glance over at Izuku. The greenette flinched but understood why Bakugou was calling Mitsuki.

"Inko? What happened to Inko?" Mitsukis voice quieted down however there was no hiding the urgency in her tone. Bakugou stayed silent for a moment, trying to find the perfect words to tell his mother, however he just couldn't. He wasn't good at telling bad news to people, or at least doing it without making the person cry even harder. Before Bakugou could even try to explain it his phone was slowly taken out of his grasp. He glanced back over at Izuku and watched him mouth a 'Let me' as he put the phone to his ear.

"U-h," His voice quivered but he continued. "My mother- well- the doctors say she overdosed. Uhm... we are at the hospital...." He stopped at that, unable to continue. He quickly handed the phone back to Bakugou who sighed and placed it back to his own ear. "Which hospital?" Mitsuki asked. In the background you could hear her waking  Masaru up and forcing him out the door and into the car. "Tokyo Hospital. Room 815." He responded and the call ended. As it did, Izuku and Bakugou were met with the door to room 815.

Both boys paused, taking a extremely deep breath, before Bakugou finally slid open the glass and pushed pass the curtain.

Inko Midoriya laid in a bulky hospital bed, tubes connected through her noise. She looked sickly, her cheeks sunken in, extremely pale. The roundness of her face was long gone from the last time Bakugou had seen her. Her hair was thin and frail, sticking every which way on the silk pillow. There was a large bandage on her shoulder that wrapped down her right arm. A few needles from her drip and other medication were placed on both of her arms. She was also extremely thin. Unhealthily thin. Izuku had noticed before but he never saw the extent of what her eating habit had done to her. She just looked so fragile. Like paper thin glass.