Chapter 10

Aye aye, Zodiac signs state that Bakugou and Midoriya are compatible ;)

As the trio exited Bakugou car, both Izuku and Bakugou tried to forget that the conversation in the car never happened. They were in complete denial, yet both boy were confused by the fuzzy feeling that had just began to subside. Uraraka however was not about to drop how adorable she believed they were together, much to both Izuku and Bakugous distaste. Now, as they were taking their last few steps up to Momos gate, Izuku was praying that Uraraka wouldn't bring up the conversation with the rest of their class. His praying ended up slipping out of his mouth, finding its way to Urarakas ears. "How am I meant to NOT bring that up with the class?" She whined, crossing her arms to show how much she didn't like that idea. "Because it's embarrassing!" Izuku whispered to his Friend, trying his best to make it so Bakugou wouldn't hear him. "How is it-" Izuku covered her mouth with his cupped hand, his bandages doing a rightfully good job of blocking out the rest of Urarakas retort. His glared daggers at his friend, which was one sight to see. Izuku almost never got angry at anyone, and ever since his depression really began to show he absolutely never had more then two emotions with people; Either fake happiness, or cold, sadness. Besides that he was usually emotionless. Of course though, he still had his good days. Today seemed to be one, and it had a rightfully good reason why. It was his birthday anyways.

"Uraraka please." He begged, his glare turning more into a pout. Uraraka giggled through Izukus cupped hand, finding this whole ordeal hilarious. She nodded her head, trying her best not to laugh. He moved his hand away from her face and she continued to stifle her giggles. "Okay okay," She looked up to Bakugou who was only a few feet ahead of them, only to meet his blood red eyes. She smiled at him, then turned back to Izuku. From the corner of her eye she saw Bakugou huff and turn his own head back around. "I don't think he heard." She stated, taking one last glance at the blonde boy. Izuku let out a sigh of relief. Another thing came to Urarakas mind. "Your acting more like yourself today Deku!" She gave him a warm smile and a side hug. "I'm so glade, we missed you." Izuku glanced up at her, a warm feeling, one he hadn't felt in at least a year, return to his heart. He hadn't hung out with anyone over the past year, since he usually tried to spend as much time as possible with his mother, so hanging out with Uraraka hadn't happened in forever. Just over these past days he felt some weight drift off his shoulders. Yet, he believed it wouldn't be gone for long. He just got all his old weight stacked back on him in just a few seconds of being with his father, and from all the times his father told Izuku that he couldn't get rid of him, Izuku believed he would have a run in with his father, and this warm feeling would disappear.

He shook her off with that mind set. She frowned, feeling her chest tighten. She had a terrible though that not to much had changed. Whoever had hurt him, had done so in a way where he would need that extra push in the right direction to get out of the place his in now. And that is exactly what Uraraka was hoping his soulmate would be able to gift to him. She gave a determined glare at Bakugou. She didn't know why, but she just had a feeling...one that-

"WE'RE FUCKING HERE PONYTAIL." Bakugous voice rang out at the microphone that was planted on Momos gate. With that, the gate opened without any sound, oiled so much that it was silent. Without a word they began walking to Momos front door. All around them was luxurious and extremely expensive statues. Angles and different animals that were carved from delicate stone were placed aimlessly around the large garden which led up to a massive red mansion. Gold twirled and twisted with the deep red wood that created the structure of the house. They continued up the black stairs that led up to a dramatically sized dark oak double doors. Bakugou have the doors a loud knock and waited.

After a few milliseconds it swung open to reveal a black haired girl with a massive smile. "Finally! The birthday boys arrived!" She becokened them inside with her hands, Bakugou didn't move however so Uraraka had to push him inside. He groaned and entered after a few seconds of the small girl trying to push him inside. "You remind me off my aunt." He gruffly said to Momo. Izuku caught onto that pretty quickly, saying Bakugou didn't have any aunts. Mitsuki was a only child and so was his father. That meant the only person Bakugou could be refuring to was Inko, whome Bakugou had called Aunt since they were mearly 4 years old. This surprised Izuku since Bakugou hadn't seen Inko in maybe 9 years. Or well, he had with Mitsuki, but it had still been maybe 4 years since they had came over. "My mom is like that..." Izuku mumbled, scratching the back of his neck. Bakugou chuckled, turning around to peer at the greenette. "Yeah no shit. She is like the most overjoyed person on this whole planet." Right as Bakugou said that, he remembered the small comment Izuku had made about Inko and regretted saying that. Izukus eyes dropped to the ground and Bakugou felt a tiny bit guilty. Guilty? Hah Bakugou didn't feel guilty....right?