Family Dinner

AN.
Uhh sorry if the TIME in this book didn't same as in the anime... Ok read!!!

//Yn//
I was in the bathroom, taking a shower after the fight with the chicken man, he's quite a deal. After finishing, i went to my room to change my clothes. There's a few hour left before the dinner, so i decide to stay at shop, until...

"Hey Yn! Let's go get some food to eat!" Dad called me.

"Where?!".

"Out!".

"Aight...!" I wear a black jeans and a v neck shirt, i went downstair and wear my coat, there my dad and uncle is ready to leave, "So, where we gonna go?".

"Someplace that you gonna loved." Dad went to garage and started his car (the car in DMC anime when the first episode), "It's been awhile...".

Uncle Vergil sat on the front seat while i on the back seat, "Let's ride!".

"Seat belt...!" Uncle Vergil reminding, "Good, now drive.".

"Hold up... Glasses!" Dad grin smugly while wearing a black glasses as i do the same.

"*Sigh*... Foolishness," uncle Vergil wear his glasses too.

...
//Mini timeskip by Dante, Vergil, and Yn on the car while listening to Uptown Punk//
...

//Yn//
"So, how's your morning, Yn?" Dad asking while driving.

"Great. I just kick a WINGED ELF this morning..." I put my hand behind my head.

"Nice, why though?" Dad asked again.

"Just a regular god wannabe. But this one wanted a WAR instead of the WORLD.".

"That sounds ridiculous. War is not the way to claim power, war is the way to WASTE it..." Uncle Vergil quoted, crossing his arm.

"Hate to agree but he's right," dad sighing, "War is just a stupid way to make a party.".

"Honestly, he's quite a challenge. He manage to make me use my DT," i said. Suddenly, some question popped in my head, "Uhh dad?".

"Yeah?".

"When did you think i would be able to activated my SDT...?".

"I don't know, kid. There's a various way to unlocked it, like me, i jabbed the Rebellion into me. Or your uncle, he eat that disgusting fruit, so he can unlocked his SDT." Dad explained and Uncle Vergil hummed in respond, "But you? I don't know. Maybe you should dig d'Rebellion into your chest as well?".

"... I'll try," i sigh.

"Are you really suggesting your own son to kill himself...?" Uncle Vergil glared at dad.

"Say someone who try to KILL me everytime we met,".

"... Foolish.".

...
//Mini timeskip by girl screaming seeing the three handsome Sparda//
...

//Yn//
We're finally arrived at a food place. Once we enter, dad ordering, "Excuse me Mrs, we would like to order.".

"Okay Mr, what would you like to order?" The waitress asking politely.

"A pizza with no olive, and a strawberry sundae. Guys, what you want to get?" Dad asking us.

"Give me a regular pizza, and a sundae...".

"... Just a coffee,".

"Alright sir, your order will be coming soon. Please take a seat.".

We went to a seat, "Man, It's been awhile, hasn't it? The Sparda's gathered together." Dad said.