(TEASER) Plan

//Rias//

What a peaceful morning. Bird chirping, wind blowing, the sun shined my face through the window. It was normal, Issei playing with his friend outside the clubroom like usual. My smile suddenly faded, when a sudden memory hit me. The memory about... Yn.

Everytime... Everytime i think about him i always drop a tear. It's been... Two month since he's gone along with Nero. Everyday... I always convince myself that he's alright and gonna come back. But, that's not enough. I still want Yn to be here.

"Yn..." I grab the necklace that Yn bought for me on our first date. "Where are you?"

"One kiss, my bonny sweetheart, I'm after a prize to-night, But I shall be back with the yellow gold before the morning light."

I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turn around and see V. Reading his book.

"V?"

"Morning, Rias."

"Morning, V." I tried my best to smiled. Eventhough it was hard in my situation right now.

"Still thinking about him?" V stood beside me. Staring out of the window.

"That obvious?"

"For sure. Didn't Dante already told you that he's gonna be alright?"

"I know. But... *Sigh*... V, can you imagine how you feel when someone you loved fall to hell?"

"I do. I don't have to imagine it."

"Huh?"

"Yes. I been there once. Every Sparda bloodline has been in hell at least once on their life. Sparda, Dante, Vergil and technically me. And now, It's time for the next gen, Yn and Nero to be there." V explained.

Wow. Sparda's family are so unique.

"Tell me, Rias. What would you do if there is a way for you to enter the demon world?" V asking out of nowhere.

"Not gonna lie, I'm going to burst in and find Yn."

"No matter what?"

"No matter what."

V smiled. "That's what I'm expecting to hear."

"What?"

"I know a way to do that." V said. "A way to... Hell."

Really?! This is it! My chance!

"You do?! H-How?! Please, V! Tell me!" I beg.

"But It's kinda difficult."

"I don't care! Just tell me!" I begging more. "Why It's difficult anyway?"

"Because... The one who have the key is not me..." V sighing.

"Then who?"

"..."

***

An.
Just to tell you guys. I'm still alive! I just kinda busy with my other project and book.

Oh! And read my other book:

"Attack On Titan: The Atomic Aaltonen"

The crossover story between AOT and Godzilla! And It's male reader too!

And for this book. Should i continue here or make a season 2 book?