Sparda's vs Golden Iron Man

//3rd//

XxHit The Music!xX

*CRASH* The wall was destroyed as two goon throwed out of it by none other than Nero. He use Overture to electrocude the goon, he switch to Punch Line and flew around the room, the goon open fire at him with their gun. Nero switch to Overture again, he jump from Punch Line and punch the floor, sending a wave of electricity in the room, the goon was electrocude until they're passed out... Meh probably dead.

More goon coming, Nero grab Red Queen and reved it, Nero start to slice and diced his enemy with no trouble.

"Dude, this is why i hate fighting humans... They're not a challenge!" Nero said while dodging a few machete swing from the goon, "Yn! Where are you?!".

"Should i answer you--AHH!!!" Yn screaming as he dropped from the ceiling followed by the Golden Armor.

"Umm no..." Nero switch to Ragtime and slowed the time, the goon who was attacking him now slowing down almost freeze. Nero then directing every goon with machete to each other while humming a song, "Hmm done!" The time back to normal, the goon head then cutted with blood sprouted out of it, "Masterpiece~!".

Meanwhile with Yn. The Young Sparda and the Golden Armor clashing, in the air, then ground, air again.

"You quite good..." Yn jump backward, "Whoever you are. I wonder if i killed you will you turn into a Devil Arm? Hehe... Let's find out!" Yn charge at his opponent.

Golden Armor--Urgh! Let's just call him Golden. Golden thrust his lance, Yn smirked and perform a STINGER, the Golden lance and Yn d'Rebellion collided, Yn let go d'Rebellion and swung his fist, he punch Golden on his... Helmet. Golden was pushed backward.

Yn hair covered his eye, he lift a index finger, indicating Golden to hold up. He walked to the window, opened it and...

(Warning headset user!!!)

"MOTHERFUCKER!!! AAHHH!!!" Yn jumping around while holding his redden fist, "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!".

Golden sighed, he charge at Yn and punch him, sending him to the wall and destroyed it. Yn burried by a rubble, and then Nero came and sat on the rubble innocently.

"Phew... Yn where are you?!" He called.

"HMMPH!!!".

"Yn? Where are you?! Come on dude, It's not funny!" Nero crossed his arm, the rubble that he sat on shaking and Yn popped out of it, "Ah there you are!".

"Where is he?" Yn look around.

"Who...?".

"The golden Iron Man!".

"What golden Iron--?" Suddenly, Golden grabbed Nero by the head and lifted him, "... This guuuuyyyAAHH!!!".

Golden throw Nero away, he grabbed Yn by the head and pulled him out of the rubble, "Dude, what are you really is? A human? Monster? Unicorn?" Golden then smashed Yn to the ground, Yn activating his DT, launched Golden away from him, "Answer me when i asking!".

Yn flew at Golden in high speed and punch him again with bare hand. Nero stood up holding his head, "Aww man--MOTHERFUCKE--!!!" Golden hit him and flattened on the wall, "I... Hate you... Yn...!".

Yn called d'Rebellion and caught him. He flew at Golden who was kneeling on the floor, Yn KICK Golden head causing him to crouching, Yn raised d'Rebellion and dragged it down, damaging Golden armor, Yn do it again a couple time.

"Die! Die! Die! I'm going to send you to Isekai!!!" Yn shouted.

Nero fall from the wall, he stood beside Yn and stopped him, "Easy man!".

"Why?!".

"It's my turn!!!" Nero does the same to Golden, "Eat this! Ha!".

"My turn!!!" Yn join in.

*KLANG KLANG KLANG* Was the only sound that echoed in the mansion.

Nero walked far enough from Yn, he hold Red Queen with both hand. Yn lifted Golden limp body, "BATTER UP!!!" He throwed Golden at Nero.

Nero then swing Red Queen and launched Golden to the ceiling, "HOME RUN!!!".

Golden came back, he raised his right hand as a few golden portal appear behind him, a different kind of sword appear from each portal. Yn and Nero look at each other, "Oh shit..." The sword then shooted from the portal toward Yn and Nero, the Sparda's deflected them with their own sword, but the sword keep coming from the portal.

Yn run and take cover behind the wall while Nero hide behind a pillar, "Yo Nero!!! Bullet time!" Yn shouted as he readied Dan and Verg.

"Absolutely!" Nero pulled out Red Queen.

Yn and Nero shooting at Golden and his sword, the time feel slowing down when Yn and Nero shooting while performing a few move such as backflip and rolling. Yn and Nero take cover, Nero shooting while Yn staring at a certain hammer on the ground, he pick it up and smirked.

"MJOLNIR!!!" Yn throwed it at Golden.

*KLANG* Nothing happened.

"..." Yn blink a couple time.

"... What the fuck, Yn?" Nero frustrated.

"I thought It's MJOLNIR!!!".

Golden continue his assault, making Yn and Nero to take cover again. Yn equipped Gilgamesh, he walked toward Golden while punching the incoming sword. When Yn is close enough, a hammer flew at him and hit him on the face, "UGHH!" The Young Sparda fall on his back.

Golden stop his sword rain, he grabbed Yn by the throat and lifted him, "You lose...".

"... I thought cat got your tongue," Yn punch Golden in sudden way, Golden helmet cracked and split into two, unfortunately his face was covered by shadow, all Yn could see is just his slicked back blonde hair and pair of glowing red eye. Golden grabbed his lance and flew upward, disappear between the dark of night.

XxIts Over!xX

"Man... He's a unicorn..." Yn turn around and was greeted by a hammer on the face... Again, "GAHK--!".

*THUD* He fall on his back, and then Nero came to the view with wide eye, "Ohh my, Yn... I thought you're that Golden Iron Man," He grabbed Yn's leg and dragged him out of the mansion, "Let's get out of here...".

XxX

An.
So, this part should be in the previous one... But whatever.