The White Dragon & The White Hair Badass

Next day

//Yn//
I was walking alone to my school, yeah i decide to walk this time. From the distance, i saw Issei, Kiba, and Xenovia, talking with this guy...

I was just about to ignored them, until i feel a strong energy coming out from that guy, this peek my interest

I was just about to ignored them, until i feel a strong energy coming out from that guy, this peek my interest. I slowly walked closer toward them. Then i saw the guy smiled cockily as he letting out more of his energy. I hate if someone make a scene more than i do! So i decide to take a action...

//3rd//
The white dragon emperor, Vali, continued his speak about there always be a stronger of the strongest. Issei was pissed off, but he's too scare to even touch Vali. Xenovia and Kiba get on their fighting stance.

"My point is, red dragon, I'm far stronger than you--" before Vali could finished his sentence, a familiar sword flew past him and IMPALED on the bridge, shocking the hell out of Vali, but he tried his best to hide it, "What the...".

"Don't get so cocky..." Everyone glance at the source of the voice which is from The White Hair Badass, "It bug the crap out of me when someone talk more than i do...".

"Yn!" Issei feel so glad for some reason.

"Well well well, grandson of Sparda, at last... A powerful opponent," Vali gave Yn a smirk.

"Thank's..." d'Rebellion return at Yn and disappear, "I need to admit that power of yours are so strong, uhh...?".

"Vali, my name is Vali...".

"Right, Vali. But, sorry... Mine is STRONGER..." Yn glared at Vali, releasing a bit of his demon energy.

Vali feel a chill down his spine, "This power... Amazing!" He thought.

"You've got problem with that...?" Yn clenched his fist. The three devil stared at him in awe, amazed by him.

//Yn//
Vali smirk, "I like that cocky attitude of yours, grandson of Sparda, and i hope you didn't lose that face when our FIGHT begun someday...".

"As i say before, you are welcomed to try...!" I grin smugly.

Now this Vali dude talking big about Issei balance breaker and about the stronger of the strongest. I don't give a fuck, okay? I'm still pissed though.

"So your point is?" Issei questioned.

"My point is, even if your balance breaker was known as the strongest balance breaker, you still in the lowest place of the strong person, it depend on you as the host. Don't you agree, Rias Gremory?" After Vali said that, Rias and Akeno came.

"I don't have to answer that," Rias said in cold tone.

"Just relax, I'm not here for a fight..." Vali start to leave, but he stopped and look at me, "And for you, grandson of Sparda, i didn't catch your name...".