Invading The Blizzard

//Yn//

I arrived at the construction site, i switch Cavaliere and stood up, staring at the top of the unfinished building. There she is... Fubuki standing, glaring at me in the distance.

"We're just met this morning and you're already causing a trouble..." I start to walk to the building, "No doubt you've got some fun plan for me. Right, Fubuki?!".

//3rd//

"We're home~!" Morrigan enter the shop with a few shopping bag, "Yn~ where are you~?".

Meanwhile, Dante just get off of his car in the garage. He step on something, "Hm?" It's the picture of tied up Jalter and Mordred, "Holy shit..." Dante flip the picture and read the message.

"Dante! Have you seen Yn?" Morrigan peek her head from the door.

"He's going out..." Dante then stared at his wife seriously, "To kill someone...!".

...
//Mini timeskip by V sleeping on Shadow's back//
...

//Yn//

*JRASH* Okay, that's 20 of them. I was inside the unfinished building and already killing a few of Fubuki's goon. Now I'm in a some kind of hallway, dragging bloody d'Rebellion. I'm arrived in a wide room, Fubuki's goon surrounded me again, i give the one in front of me a dropkick and slashed the other one beside me.

The goon start shooting at me, i deflected all their bullet with d'Rebellion, sometime bounce it back to them. I does backflip and give them a d'Rebellion Round Trip, and succesfully split them into two. d'Rebellion flew back at me as i grabbed it, more goon coming, i just smirked at them.

"Hehe... Alright, let's get serious!!!" I stabbed d'Rebellion to the ground as a blue lightning emerged from it, and then replace by Alastor, "Who's brought the marshmellow? Cuz' I'm bringing the fire!".

They're start to attack with their machete and gun. I send a single swing that letting out a lightning wave, stunning the goon on their place. I send them a Round Trip followed by Dan and Verg bullet, slashing and piercing them. A goon swing his machete at me which i blocked it, i broke the clash with High Time and perform a Aerial Rave at the goon, instantly killing him.

From the corner of my eye, i saw a goon holding a goddamn ROCKET LAUNCHER, he's aiming at me and launched the rocket. The rocket approaching me as i step on it and ride it in the air like a skateboard.

"WHOA!!! HAHA-WOOH!!! YAAHAA!!!" I cheered, i jump off of the rocket as it blew the goon and the wall behind him, "This just keep getting better and better.".

//3rd//

*BOOM*

"Huh... Look's like your boyfriend are having fun..." Fubuki smirked at Jalter and Mordred.

Jalter and Mordred just glared at her, since their mouth are covered with duct tape.

"Go get em...".

...
//Mini timeskip by neon Devil May Cry logo//
...

//Yn//

"Ha!" I kicked away a door, man the owner of this building gonna be so pissed, "So this is the next stage?" I arrived at another wide area of this building, i walked, suddenly the ceiling shaking and something or someone dropped from it, he stood up and--Heeeey!

"Aww you poor thing. Didn't your mother teach you how to use a door, Tony Stark?" I said to the golden Iron Man.

He stood up, he grab his helmet and take it off--motherfucker...