Pool Cleaning & Yn New Weapon

//Morning after the dinner//

//Yn//
Here i am, on the road to my target which is a abandoned Temple on the hill. The local people called us and said there is a WHITE DEMON at the Temple. Weird, right? I'll never saw any white demon before, well from what i know the last white demon was slain by my father, back at Redgrave city.

"Hm, seem so quite..." I stared at the Temple in front of me, this is absolutely abandoned, "Guess i need a company..." I pulled out my amulet and summoning Griffon.

"Job? Ohoho. Whoa, what is this place?" Griffon questioned.

"A Temple, and our target was in there..." I point at the Temple, "Let's get him out of there.".

I walked closer to the Temple, "This place is creepy..." Said Griffon.

"Let me start this job in professional way..." I take a deep breath and... "Hey demon!!! Get your ass here and fight like a man!!!".

Soon after i yelled, the ground shaking. I look at Griffon and smiled smugly.

"Very professional..." Griffon rolled his eye.

"LEAVE!!!" A deep and loud voice roared, right before a huge rock was thrown from the Temple, almost hit me.

"Hey! You almost hit me, asshole!".

The ground began to shaking again, but this time something big flew out of the Temple in a high speed. I turn around and soon was greeted by a magnificent view of this creature...

 I turn around and soon was greeted by a magnificent view of this creature

"Uhh Yn... I thought we're just fighting a demon...?" Griffon asked me, still staring at that creature.

"Yes we are..." Same as Griffon, i stared at that thing.

"But this one... I'm not sure this is a demon...".

"Why you said so...?" I ask in low voice.

"He's have a big, and i mean BIG Holy energy..." Griffon gulping.

"Are you done, talking...?" The thing asked in a echoing voice, make me and Griffon flinched.

"Uhh guess so. So, who might you be?" I asked, getting back my composure.

"I am [Garuda], the king of the sky, and the dragon hunter... And who are you, devil?" He introduced.

"The name's Yn... " I introduced, "Huh, white demon my ass... This thing is a goddamn GOD." I mumbled.

"What is your intention to come to my place, stranger?".

"I uhh supposed to hunt a demon, but guess someone kill him before i do...".

"There is no demon in this place, this Temple is too pure for a demon to set foot." Garuda said.

"Hmpph, bummer. I really hope for some exercise this morning..." I pouted.