Crazy Party!

//3rd//

The Legendary Demon Hunter just arrived, defending his son from the creature he hated so much, the creature that once turn his brother into a mindless killing machine.

"Dante. . ." Mundus said.

"Three eyed dumbass. . . It's been awhile." Dante grip his Devil Sword who was letting out a deadly energy. "Ya' know? I was kidding when i say you will face my son if you come back."

Nero arrived, joining his uncle. "Okay, we have each target. You take the Proto and i the other one."

"Fair enough."

Both uncle and cousin then start to attacking. Meanwhile, Morrigan landed beside her 'fallen' son with a look of horror on her face.

"No. . . No! Yn!" Morrigan get on her knees, laying her son head on her lap. "Wake up! Yn baby! Wake up, please! It's me. . ." Morrigan pull Yn's head into her embrace.

"Morrigan!" Dante called. "Release Yn's friend over there!"

Morrigan wipe her tear. "Right!" She flew toward the tied Mordred and Jalter. "Hey, you're okay?!" Morrigan take the duct tape that covered their mouth.

"-Ahh! I'm. . . Fine, thank's." Mordred smiled.

Mordred and Jalter fall to the ground and immediately ran toward their master 'dead' body.

"Master! Master!" Jalter put her master head on her lap. "Wake up! Please wake up! Yn! No. . ."

"Jalter, stay here. . ." Mordred said seriously.

"What you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna avenged our master!" Mordred with rage fill her heart, running into the battlefield as her armor and sword appear, turning the badass Mordred into a cold blood Mordred.

Gilver who was fighting Nero now's interrupted by the raging Mordred.

"Nero. Let this one to me. . ."

"Gotcha'. . ." Nero stand back.

Mordred and Gilver glared at each other. She rapidly swung her sword in any direction, almost overwhelming Gilver.

Nero was about to sit on a rubble, until more Angelo's appear from the portal.

"Hmpph. . . Nice, getting the band back together, eh?" Nero revved up Red Queen. "Need a guitarist?"

Now the son of Vergil went into another fight too.

Slash!

"Wooo!" Dante was launched and his back hit a pillar. "Ah dammit. . ."

Mundus approaching. "I been waiting for this. . .!" He swung his sword and then clashing with the Devil Sword Dante itself.

"Ha! Keep waiting, dude!" Dante does a backspin and succesfully hit Mundus, almost shattering his armor.

"Gurgh!" Mundus regain his balance.

Dante pull his Devil Trigger. He flew at Mundus and slash him down. Of course Mundus didn't just let that happened, him and Dante start to clashing. This is the first time Dante and the Fallen Demon King clashing in matched size, knowing last time Dante fought Mundus in his real form which is a giant statue.

"Let's get airborne!" Nero shouted, riding Punch Line while slashing the Angelo's band. He switch to Overture and electrocude them with ease. Switch to Gerbera, Nero manage to make a hole on each Angelo's body. Unfortunately, it didn't killed them.

"Yn. . . Please wake up, dude." Nero revved up Red Queen for the second time.

"HEEYYYAAA!!!" Dante perform a STINGER and blocked by Mundus.