Bugging

Last Time:

Later that night after getting away he made a lap around the village. Each step he took he laid a trip seal down. If Naruko entered the village to see anyone, the hokage or Iruka or even those fools she thinks are better mates than him, then he will know and he will be ready ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Naruko slowly stirred from her slumber and smiled as she saw the insect user's eyes watching her, "How long have you been up?"

"Not long." Shino leaned over and kissed her on the neck earning a soft giggle.

"I really should go check the cauldron." She whispered into Shino's ear as his hands caressed her curves. Eventually he relented and she got dressed as slow as possible to tease the bug user. His eyes never left her form as the smooth tan skin was slowly covered. Shino licked his lips and kissed her bare hip before she pulled up her blue shorts earning a soft moan. He quickly dressed after she did and blushed lightly as she watched him the same way he did to her. As they left the tent a smell of something oddly moldy hit their noses and they saw Kiba with Akamaru over at the makeshift lab.

Kiba turned towards them, "Hey Naruko, is this supposed to happen?" He asked, but blushed as they got closer. The smell of sex was coming off of the blonde and it was arousing.

The mage looked in the tray where the Genie Vine and Fairy dust mixture. There was no trace of the original ingredients. Instead there was an dark purple bubbling goo filling the tray. It looked far too hot to touch and had the consistency of melted sugar. The smell was coming out of the bubbles that released a green steam every time they burst.

"Yes this is what is supposed to happen ... where did I put those gloves?" She mused as she searched through her brown shoulder bag. A second later she pulled out a pair of pale pink gloves with red knuckles and fingertips.

"You had gloves?" Gaara asked as he and the others came towards the makeshift lab.

Naruko smiled as she slipped the gloves on, "Yes, but they're made from Volcanic Crabs so they're not great for handling anything beyond heat. Gloves made to handle sharp things for potions are usually rare because they're made from dragon skin."

As if on cue everyone heard a distant roar ...

Tenten chuckled nervously, "That explains why they would be rare."

With great care Naruko tipped the tray of lava like goo over the cauldron. She didn't hesitate to push the boiling substance with her hand to get every drop in the potion. The effect was instant. The potion started hissing as it turned various different colors before settling on a deep gold color with plumes of star shaped smoke.

"Good, it didn't explode." Naruko said happily making everyone sweat drop.

"Is brewing potions that dangerous?" Hinata asked nervously.

"Errr ... well it can be." Naruko blushed sheepishly, she didn't intend to say that out loud. Sure potion brewing was dangerous, but her sensei makes it more so than it should be. Taiyo makes an explosion just cleaning the cauldron, "I'm used to my sensei's antics so it just always a relief when things go right."

"Geez, being a mage is dangerous. We'd be safer as ninjas." Shikamaru grumbled making the beautiful blonde giggle.

After settling down for breakfast they started thinking this was going to be an easy day. Sadly once they started relaxing Naruko noticed something red flying across the sky. She cleaned her glasses to see the big object better and promptly paled. The object was a creature with the long body of a centipede, but with wings going all the way down the body above each pair of legs.