Wild Magic

Last Time:

"And now we wait ... who wants this new honey on their dessert?" Tenten asked as he started making dinner. Everyone agreed to sample the honey ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Naruko groaned as she opened her eyes, "What happened?" She tried to move, but found that she couldn't. Someone was lying on her ... many someones! She craned her neck and saw that all her ninjas were naked and using her very naked body as pillows. Let's see ... Neji was resting his head on one breast and Tenten occupied the other. She couldn't see who was on her hips, but going by the hair colors Hinata and Gaara were using her pussy and inner thighs as pillows. It also became clear she was laying on someone too. A quick check revealed she was resting against Shino's ripped abs, which left Shikamaru and Kiba for the hips ...

A blush crept to her cheeks as she started recalling what exactly happened ...

Flashback

"This honey is very good!" Naruko exclaimed happily as she licked the sticky honey from her fingers.

"Yeah! ... whoa ... does anyone else feel dizzy?" Kiba asked as he fell back in grass where he was sitting.

Gaara removed his shirt along with most of the other guys, "Yes ... and it seems too hot all of a sudden?" The red head groaned, which is something coming from the stoic kazekage from the desert village of Sand.

Neji felt his hot blood racing through his veins, "Something is off."

"It must be the honey." Shino panted.

"So hot." Naruko mewled and started tugging at her collar accidently flashing some cleavage. In a split second everything changed ...

The weapon master pinned the blonde to the grass with a steamy kiss. Naruko moaned into the kiss, but suddenly broke the kiss with a moan as someone's hand exposed her breasts and played with the nipples. The next moment Tenten moved so she was on top of him and her underwear was gone.

"Ahhhh y-you guys slow down hahhhh!" Naruko gasped as she felt a tongue lick her pulsing pussy making it wetter than ever. The wet muscle thrust deep into her heat making her scream and arch her back in pleasure. Tenten took that chance to latch onto her one of her nipples with his mouth and massaged the other breast with his hand.

With the tongue stroking her insides and the sensations on her soft firm breasts she was already close to cumming, but a finger pushing into her ass sent her over the edge. She came hard pouring her juices into the mouth of the person who was licking her. Before she could get her thoughts together she felt her hips being lifted upwards and a hot being thrust into her ...

Flashback Over

Everything after that was a bit of a blur. She remembers a small amount like when Gaara held her with his sand and fucked her senseless or when she was stuck between both Hyugas with a cock up the ass and another up the pussy, but the rest was foggy ...

"Wow ... ok that was a wild night-" Naruko's jaw dropped as she looked up at the cloud countdown in the sky. There was only 40 minutes left in the competition! They spent over a day and a half having sex ... no wonder she's sore. "You guys, wake up!" She exclaimed and thrust her curvy hip up forcing one person to wake up faster than the others, which turned out to be Kiba ...

Kiba groaned as he rubbed his dazed eyes, "What's the rush? ... I was having a good dream." He said with a yawn as the others slowly woke up.

"I have a feeling l know what the dream was about considering what that honey did." Naruko chuckled as she finally managed to get up. No one seemed to understand what she meant, but as they sleepiness faded away their eyes widened. They finally realized that they were all naked!

Aligning the Starsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें