Mourning

Dan: PHIL

Dan suddenly sat upright In his bed

Phil: it's ok baby I'm still here, don't worry

Phil put his hand on dans bare chest

Dan: It happened again, I had another dream.

Phil: do you want to talk about it?

Dan: no, I just want to forget it.

Dan lay back in his bed as Phil snuggled closer to him. He didn't fall asleep the rest of the night

(In the morning)

Dan slowly got out of bed, he noticed phil wasn't there.

Inner dan: was it all a dream? It had to be, Phil's been dead for 3 months.

Dan walked into the kitchen not even bothering to put on a shirt.

Dan: I guess I'll just have some cereal.

The second he reached for the box tears filled his eyes, phil loved cereal. Dan quickly wiped away the tears.

Dan: no he's dead, I can't hold on anymore.

after dan finished eating he went back to bed, he didn't have the energy to do anything else. Suddenly the phone rang.

Dan: hello?

Caller: this is Phils mum

Dan: oh, hi

Phil's mum: are you doing ok dan? I know Phil's death really effected you.

Dan: yeah I'm fine....... I-I've got to go the... uh the bacon on the stove is going to burn.

Phil's mom: ok, call me if you need anything.

Dan hung up the phone, he hated talking to Phil's mum, it just reminded him that Phil's really gone.

Dan got up from his bed, he walked into Phil's room. This was the first time after Phil's death. The room was untouched dan lay on Phil's bed, it brought back memories, so many memories.

Dan saw Phil's computer on the floor, he opened it up. He saw a single file on it. It was titled "dan" he couldn't bring himself to open up the file.

Dan lay in Phil's room for a while until the doorbell rang.

Dan: coming!

Dan quickly put on a shirt and went to open the door