Waking up

Phil's POV

Phil sat in the corner of a brightly lit room. It was no bigger than a room at a doctors office. The air was tainted with the smell of latex and rubbing alcohol.

He slowly opened his eyes, his body ached, his mind was cloudy, and pain shot through him when he tried to stand up. The clothes he was wearing were covered in a dried crimson substance that could only be blood.

Phil didn't really understand where he was, until one random thought brought him back to reality.

Where is dan

Immediately phil started panicking as the memories of what had happened just moments ago. Phil had no clue how long he was out for, but judging from the dried blood on his shirt he guessed that it was probably at least an hour.

There was no doubt in Phil's mind that dan was in danger. Phil stood up, despite the excruciating pain shooting though his body. But he remembered he didn't have a plan, and he didn't think winging it would be the best option.

He sat back down on the cold tile floor and analyzed his surroundings. A metal door, most likely locked, a camera in the corner, and a vent on the ceiling that was too high for him to reach.

For a moment it seemed like there was nothing Phil could do to escape, but then he remembered he had his powers. In order to escape he'd need to first disable the camera system.

Phil has been able to intervene with technology before, but never on a scale this big, it had always been just a small glitch on a computer screen, or making a light flicker. But he was willing to do anything to find dan. He closed his eyes and focused on the camera in the corner of the room. He mentally followed the cord through the wall, into a room with monitors, then they all turned off.

Phil opened his eyes and the camera in the corner's light had gone off. Now was his chance, he focused on one point of the wall until he felt his body prickle, it was the kind of prickle like when your foot falls asleep. Everything around him became mildly fuzzy and distorted.

He quickly walked through the door into a brightly lit hallway. He didn't know how long he would be able to stay like this so he had to be quick.

But soon his anxiety rose when he realized he had no clue where dan was. For all he knew dan could've been all the way in America. The best thing he could do right now was find pj and get out of there.