Feelings.

He was never mine, but losing him broke my heart. - Random Person :,(

Newt's P.O.V
Nov 10
7:09

Thomas thrusted into me again, I moan as he made more visible hickeys on my back. He went harder, and the bed hit the wall and bounced back. At this point, I was screaming "Thomas", the boy's name, reaching my climax. He came first screaming my name, which was extremely hot, and we both collapsed. He whispered in my ear. " I love-"

I woke up on the floor, my hip aching in pain. I guess I rolled out of my bed and fell onto the floor. I groaned realizing I had another wet dream. I looked down, and my oh my you guess right, I had a boner. I sat up and ignored the pain in my hip, I looked at my clock on my nightstand. It read "7:10". Shit, I was gonna be late. I used the mattress to pull myself up and wobble over to the closet. I yanked it open and pulled out a gray over sized hoodie and some jeans. I pulled them on and slipped on some white vans.

God, another pathetic day. I gripped onto my phone and power it on. No notifications like always. I rub my hand over my face still trying to wake myself.

After I got done, I ran down the stairs to see mum and my father eating breakfast at the table. To my surprise, there didn't have any tea or coffee. I cocked my head in confusion.

" Ello Newton," my father said as a smirk grew on his face.

" Ello Mum And Dad."

My mum just waved she was reading the paper and her glasses hugged her bridge of the nose. Her gray hair brushed her shoulders and her brown eyes move swiftly.

" I'm off to school," I announced, more or less to annoy them. I walked out and jogged down the steps. I opened the door to my car, Black Honda Civic, and plopped inside. I reeved up the engine and drove to hell, well school.

—-

I waked into the school and looked around the halls, I didn't really hang out with a lot of people. People didn't really know I exists, and so it's bold for me to have a crush on the hottest and well most popular guy in school. Everyone wanted him, and well he never really dated. Well, besides Teresa. Teresa, hm how to explain that slug. She is a "beautiful" girl that has her black hair, sky blue eyes, probably a cups, a flat butt, and well she was highly annoying. Yeah and she gets the tan, beautiful, amazing, thicc, mole covered god.

Well it's not like I had a chance, I am a pale, blonde, button nose, and well I also am very fucked up, and I had a baby face. Now, you might think "Baby Face, ain't that bad" you're wrong, It's hard due to the fact that I look way to young to hit on. So I'm insanely single, and gay.

I sat in the back of the class, slumping in my chair. Why did I always come 29 mins early? I chewed on my lip while I stalked Thomas on Instagram. Lord I'm obsessed. I mean, If you laid eyes on him you would be too.

I watched as the room filled up and the English teacher, Mr. Harris, ate his apple. Then, my breath hitched as Thomas walked in. He was holding Teresa's hand, I mentally gaged. He let go of her hand and closed the door behind him. I watched as Teresa ran down the hall. I shut my phone off and grabbed my notebook, I liked to doodle. It calms me. I drew a flower and made it into a full blown garden before I was interrupted.

" I like the drawing," Thomas said as he played with his backpack strap and smiled sweetly, melting me alive.

" T-Thank you." I croaked out and blushed in embarrassment, god I'm stupid.

" Are you taking Advanced Art? You're very talented."

"No I draw for fun, and uh thanks again?"