The first time.

WARNING THIS IS MATURE ONLY MKKK

************

Thomas and Newt laid side by side on the couch in Tommy's room, their feet locked together as they chewed on bitter popcorn.

Thomas yawned and stretched his arm out, wrapping it around the blushing blonde boy. The boy giggled at him.

" That was bloody smooth," He said as he played with the boys hand. Tommy pulled the boy close, as he rested his head on the boy's dorm shoulder.

" Mmm I like cuddling, with you at least."

" Same here, bug," Tommy said as he played with the boys hair.

He kissed the boy softly, but Newt wasn't having any of it. Newt deepened the kiss, licking and sucking on the boy's lower lip.

" Mm- WoAh," Tommy managed to croak our before the boy devoured him in a kiss.

Tommy crawled onto him, his knees pinned to both sides as he played with the boy's shirt. Painfully slow, he striped the boy of his pants and shirt leaving him in his underwear. Newt took off Tommys shirt, then got his hand slapped.

" Ow, What the bloody hell."

Tommy trailed his fingers over the boy's back as newt slide his hand into the boy's pants.

By this time, both the boys were incredibly horny. Newt rutted his hips up, slamming them into the brunette.

" Oh fuck-"

Newt giggled, repeating the action over and over with much more force. The brunette whimpered as he played with the boy's nipples.

Both boys let out moans of pleasure, then stripped each other naked. The blonde began to suck and bite at the boy's tender neck.

"Mhp waIT, Baby, waIT," He said as he ran over to the white door and locked it. Then, he jumped onto the boy biting and sucking marks onto his chest.

Newt rutted his hips up, slamming his cock into the brunettes crotch.

" Holy, Newt slow down."

Newt smirked as he speed up the speed, " What's the matter Baby,"

Thomas whimpers as he pushed the boy down, " Your gonna get it."

" Punish me," the blonde said winking.

Tommy laughed, " little hornball."

Newt bit Tommy's lip, " Please?"

Tommy giggled," I thought I was the bottom."

" Not tonight, I need you inside me."

Tommy wiggled his eyebrows, " Fine."

Newt smiled, slowly massaging the boy's plump ass. Thomas grabbed for the lotion under the couch( guess what it's for), gripping it in his hands with confusion.