Window Feels

Newt's P.O.V

My finger hovered over the red "block" button. My eyes streaming tears and my heart aching to be stitched back to one. My finger slammed onto to glass, my vision foggy as I threw my phone at the wall screaming my head off at my emotions. My parents were out for the month, my luck for having business parents. I curled up into a ball, my eyelashes sticking together and little droplets of salty tears ran down my cheeks.

A knock at the window startled me, then I was met eye to eye with the boy that was hurting me. Thomas. He was soaked from the pouring rain outside, his brunette hair sticking to his forehead and his jaw clenched from the freezing weather.

" P-Please N-Newtie."

I froze, my blood ran cold and my heart jumped beats. He really stood out there in the rain, risking hypothermia, for me? I shuffle over to the window, my facial expression softened. I was still buggin' pissed, but I was whipped for that boy.

I pulled the window up, allowing Tommy to crawl inside. Immediately, he wrapped his buff soaked arms around my slim waist.

" I-I'm sorry, Baby.. I'm so sorry Newtie."

I rubbed his back, the shirt drinking ho and down as soft sobs as he curled on my shoulder.

" I-I-Don't wanna loose you. Newtie, Please."

I tangled my fingers in his hair, calming him down instantly. " You're not gonna bloody loose me, arsehole."

He pulled back and stared into my eyes, his eyes were puffy red and irritated. He had a soft smile on his face. Then, He kissed me. Melting me in the kiss, making me ride cloud nine.

I pulled back, shuffling back and pressing myself against a wall.

" Stop."

He looked at me confused. His head cocked to the side.

" What's wrong," He said, his voice cracking like he was on the verge of crying.

" I-it's not real, you don't— You have Teresa."

He looked to the floor, his smile faded and his eyes glossy. " Y-Yeah."

I went to walk away, but the grip on my wrist flung me back. He slammed me onto the wall, devouring my lips.

" S-Stop."

He didn't stop, soft whimpers leaving our throats and tears staining our cheeks. We needed each other, craved each other.

" What about T-"

"Just fucking forget about her, Baby."

I hummed and allowed myself to enjoy the kiss. Well, before I was interrupted.

The door sling open, and a shriek filled the air.

" PORN HOLY FUCK, my InnOcEnt eYes! I sHiP iT .. NEwTmAs fOr lIfe," Minho screamed as he shielded his eyes.

Tommy threw his shoe at Miho, "Leavveeee I was about to get laid!"

I choked on air, kicking Tommy's shin. " No you weren't!"

Minho sighed and walked away, leaving the two boys alone.

" I missed you," Tommy said.

" I missed you too tommy."

The sound of shuffling coming from below echoed through the house, Minho in the kitchen.

" Fuck he's going to burn the house down!" I screamed as I ran down the stairs.

Tommy followed me, bursting into giggles as he saw the buff Asian's hair come into veil. He stood at the microwave confused.

" What's wrong min."

" Don't ever leave me, I don't know how to make the noodles soft."

I rolled my eyes running to him, helping him with his ramen noodles.

" You know, You're my favorite pornstar. My favorite, Newt. No offense Thomas."

Thomas laughed and held onto his chest, " I wanted to be your favorite."

" Sorry, Babe, but Newt's my baby momma. You know, he makes my little sperms come out when I watch him."

" That's disgusting."

" iT wAs a JoKe"

We all laughed, then curled up on my couch wiping Tommy's ass at Mario Kart.

-

THANKS FOR READING :)))

Xx

Kaden