All Teens Are Depressed

In a room full of art, I'd still stare at you.

Newt's P.O.V

I cuddled in my bed, my knees hugging my chest and my body curled under the white sheets. My phone was wrapped in my hands as I listened to music.

Suddenly, I got a notification from Snapchat. Thomas Greenbean added me as a friend. I smiled as memories of the brunette crawled back to me. I bit onto my lower lip as I accepted the request. Instantly, a notification popped up. I opened it, and it reveled the brunette boy in a picture.

 I opened it, and it reveled the brunette boy in a picture

It was captioned "Hola Loser". I laughed and screenshotted it, then sent back a photo, shaking my head.

 I laughed and screenshotted it, then sent back a photo, shaking my head

"Ello,"

He screenshotted it, and I smiled. We ended up talking for 2 hours oh Snapchat. Then he came up this clever way to get my number.

" God, I hate Snapchat it's so fucking laggy," he texted. " Give me ya number so we can actually talk."

I laughed and texted back, " Clever way to get my number."

He sent a shrugging emoji, and I laughed again. I texted him my number, and laid back into my comfortable fortress, my bed. I received a text from a unknown number, which was Thomas, and it read "Hello my British boy."

I was in the middle of texting him, when my phone had "Tommy 🖤🙄" flashed across the screen, " Wants to Factime, Decline it Answer". I freaked out and ran to my closet, slipping on a gray hoodie. I brushed my hair out of my face, detangling the knots. I rushed back over to the phone and hit the "answer" button.

" Took your ass long enough."

" Sorry Mate, I had to figure out if I should answer your annoying shuck-face."

" Oh come on, you love me."

I shook my head, "Once again you assume."

He giggled, it was soft and sweet. His corner of his eyes crinkled, he was truly beautiful. Too bad he was taken.

He laid back and his phone dropped onto him, reveling him shirtless. I saw a glimpse of his defined abs, tan and lip-licking worthy. I hit the button in the corner taking a picture, for later. He freaked out and grabbed his phone than facing back towards him, showing his red face.

"My question is why are you shirtless,"

He looked down and then back up swiftly, " I- I was doing something before this." He said sternly.

It finally clicked, he was wacking off. I grinned and laughed again. He smirked back and kept his eyes locked down.

" Why didn't you change?"

He didn't answer, just shrugs. I smiled and tilted my head to the side, giving a sweet smile.

" I'll talk to you later, alright tommy?"

" Okay, Newtie."

I hung up and ran to the dresser grabbing lotion. He was driving my crazy, all those faces, his naked body, his playful demeanor.

I laid back onto the bed, and jacked off to the pictures I had of him. I flung my head back and moaned his name. I pulled and tugged harder, then released onto the bed. I was panting and sweating. I curled up into a ball, and wrapped my hands around my legs. Wow, I'm pathetic. I just played with myself to a thought of a taken straight boy.

I fell asleep to that though feeling oddly comforted.

—-

I squeezed through the front entrance, immediately my nose filled with the smell of weed and horny teens. Welcome to school. I pulled at the hem of my black sweater, pulling them closer to my ripped jeans. I swung the gym door open, and sat in the pull out bleachers. This was our bus duty, which was the same since elementary. I climbed out the stairs of the bleachers to the top, the bleachers were a dark blue with white mixed in.

I sat at the top alone, like always, and stalked my celebrity crushes on Instagram. I stopped at Evan Peters, he was extraordinary, blonde hair, brown soft eyes, pink tangible lips.

I felt a presence by my side, well like body heat. I turned my head to see Thomas Greenbean. I smiled sweetly, he had his hands in his lap and a bright smile covering his face, his dimples shined like the sun.

" Why if it isn't mr. Beat my meat."

He flushed red and stared at the floor, " Okay I'm sorry, I should have thrown on clothes or something."

I shook my head, " Ya think."

He smirked and nudged me, " Oh you liked the view."

" Too cocky,"

He pouted, than giggled once his eyes landed on my phone.

" Evan Peters?"

" Oh my God, Yes! Finally someone knows this handsome beast."

He looked stunned and cocked his head in confusion. Please Tommy don't say something stupid that would piss me off. " You're Gay?"

I nodded and smiled, " Is that a problem?"

He shook his head vigorously, he kept his brown puppy eyes locked with me. " God no, I was just not expecting that."

I scoffed and used my free hand to preset myself, " Take one last look, and see that I'm incredibly gay."

He analyzed me and smirked, " I can see now."

I smiled once more, and ran my fingers through my blonde hair.

He came close to me and leaned his head closer, practically touching my face. He whispered softly, husky even, " How did you know?"

I looked at him and shrugged, " Just did, I uh made out with this girl in middle school and I didn't enjoy it. Then, in 8th grade I started to develop feelings for all these male celebrities."

He listened intently to every detail. He nodded his head and cocked his head side to side. I bit my lip, waiting for a response.

" Who wants to know."

" huh, oh— ah a friend."

I smiled and shook my head, " That's a lie."

He nodded, than looked at me. " I feel confused, like I'm bisexual maybe.."

I gripped his hand, and rubbed circles on his knuckles. " I don't care what you are, as long as you're happy."

His heart rate sharply increased, his heartbeat was like 250 beats a minute. I pulled back, and looked up at him. He had a smiled on, and I smiled back.

The bell rung, and I walked to my first period. Literature. Room A5. I slummed in a chair towards the front. My bag plopped down, and I looked around the room. Teresa was in this class, and she was glaring right at me.

What the hells her problem?

The teacher continued to talk, nobody was listening. He said something along the lines of " Inspire others."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, Great we are all bloody inspired.