Missing you.

Newt bounced up and down on the couch, waiting on his 'cuddle buddy' to walk through his door. But, he didn't.

Newt's mind flooded with theories and he laced his fingers with his hair, tugging at the blonde strands. What if he found better? What if he left me?

Newt cuddle up with his blanket, taking in the familiar scent of his lover. He drifted to sleep, forgetting about the brunette.

Newt was shaken awake by his phone ringing, vibrating in his pocket. Newt pulled it out, looking at the unfamiliar number.

He answered it with caution, bringing it to his lips slowly.

"Ello," the Brit said as he gripped onto the phone.

" This is Brenda, I work at Numin Memorial Hospital. Do you know who Thomas Edison is?"

Newt held his palm over his quivering lip, " Yes, Why? Is he okay?"

The line fell silent, " Mr. Edison got into a car crash, You were his emergency contact. Would you be able to come by the hospital?"

Newt broke, shattered into a million pieces. He stood up and ran out the door, he sunk into his car driving to the hospital with full speed.

Newt laid over the brunette's bed, crying into his palm as the monitor beeped softly. Thomas looked rough, his eyes were closed and irritated, his lips parted as a tube was stuffed down his throat, his hand twitched as his eyebrows furrowed.

" I need you here with me, I need you Tommy," Newt said as he massaged the boy's hand, " I need you to wake pretty boy."

Thomas shown no response, making the blonde cry harder into the steady palm.

" I need you here Tommy, I can't live without you.. I'd jump off a bloody wall."

Newt kissed the boy's hand, falling silent as his lover laid there before him. Everything the boy said ran through the boy's head, every little talk and kiss. Every movement, every memory.

He needed Thomas, more than he needed himself.

" Forever," The boy said as he played with the brunette hairs.

—-

Thanks for reading this chapter

Please comment vote and follow

x

This chapter sucks ;(
Xx
Kaden