Mets Game?

I'd spoil you even when I don't have any riches. — Idek

Newts P.O.V

Thomas and I were getting closer, we ended up knowing almost everything about each other. I know he likes the Mets, and well he knows I suffer from depression.

He was making me truly happy, and so I wanted to return the gratitude. I bought us a pair of tickets to the Mets game, his favorite. I texted him, being sure for him to be drawn in so he would forever love me.

 I texted him, being sure for him to be drawn in so he would forever love me

I smiled at the boy, through the screen that is, he was so excited. I bit onto my lower lip, thinking on what to wear. I ponder for a second longer and then it hits me, a snapback Mets hat with black jeans and a white shirt.

Damn, I was clever. I pulled on the clothes, I just needed a Mets hat. Shuck. I fumbled through my closet, I should have one from when Tommy came over for a movie.

I pulled it out, smiling than adjusting it to the size of my head. My blonde hair reveled itself. It was messy, yet sexy. I put on cologne, peppermint smelling, and some Axe deodorant. I pushed my wallet and phone into my back pockets.

I texted Tommy, and wrote "On my way to get your sorry ass, be there soon xx". He replied with a " K x". I slide down the banister and fell onto the floor. I giggled and brushed it off and ran outside. My key chain swung side to side. I looked like a jock. Like, a hot jock. My sunglasses blocked out the sun, and I felt so proud of myself.

I twisted the silver key bringing the dead engine to life. I pulled out of the driveway cruising towards my crush's house, my windows were rolled down and my music blared. " Oops I did it again" by Britney Spears blared while I sung, completely off key, to the girl.

" OOpS, I DId it agaIn
I plaYed with yoUr HEeart, got loOsTtt in the gamEeeeee
Oh baby, baby!
Oops, you think I'm in loveeeeee
That I'm sent from aboveeeeee
I'm not that innocent!!!!"

I flung my head around as I tapped to the upbeat music. I stopped at a red light, and a forewarning I have such a potty mouth that comes with my road rage, the light sat there for a while. Then, it flickered green. I watched as the cars moved a centimeter per minute. I yelled at the blue dusty car in front of me.

" Bloody Move"

It didn't seem to work, I groaned and texted Tommy.

" stupid traffic, I'll be there in 20."

I grunted impatiently, I really wanted to see his angelic face. I strummed anxiously to "Mr. Brightside".

I pulled into the driveway , watching as the brunette happily jogged to my car. He plopped into the passenger seat, his bright smile blinding me.

I hear his soft chuckle, he smells like musk after shave and he wore a unbuttoned white shirt that reveled his freckled collar bone. His tight blue jeans curled at his Mack led, and he had on a Black SnapBack Mets hat. His brown hair poked out, and his shoulders shook as he laughed. What a view.

He's points at the radio, and I realize that my music is still playing. I mange to turn it out leaving Britney's "Toxic" alone.

He smirked and tilted his head, " I love this song."

I nodded slowly and my eyes stayed glued onto the boy.

"Newt?" He questioned, using the tip of his tongue to wet his chapped lips.

How am I gonna last all day with this hot boy teasing me?! I shifted uncontrollably in my seat, snapping out of my daze.

" Yeah, Tommy. Sorry, I was thinking."

He smiled and ran his fingers through his tender hair, swishing it side to side in an attempt to tame and style it.

I stared at the lilac sky in front of us, the sun just began to ride above a tall forest green tree. It was absolutely stunning , the whiskey white clouds shielded the rising sun. The flowers in front of Tommy's house danced in the summer wind, the violets and sunflowers practically dancing. Only one thing was a better view, Tommy. My tommy.

I smiled over to his, gently tilting my tender head towards the view. " It's gorgeous isn't it?"

He nodded and his eyes dropped to the floor he mumbled something along the words of " Just like you." I decided not to answer, but mentally explode. This boy was gonna be the death of me.