Baby Boy

« I need you now

« I need you now.»

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Newt stood over the hospital bed, crying into his hands. His boyfriend's corpse laid on the hospital bed, the doctors said that the accident gave him "internal bleeding".

Newt held onto the boy's hand, sobbing into the boy's hand.

" You said you wouldn't leave me, come back. I need you. We all need you."

A nurse came behind Newt, pulling at his shirt trying to pull the boy away.

" Thomas! thomas?!"

Newt collapsed outside the door, tears streaming down his face as he threw his head back. The boy he was head over heels with was laying in the hospital, bleeding internally.

Newt stood over the open casket, Minho hugging his side trying his hardest to comfort the devastated boy.

" I miss him, Min. I want to hold him again, I need to —- I want my Tommy."

Minho let Newt cry on his shoulder,Minho even let a few tears slip. Thomas was important to the both of them, a lover and a best friend. A wonderful young Man.

" I will forever love you, Baby," Newt said as he hugged the casket, his tears rolling off his face and painting the casket.

" You said you'd never leave me... Tommy, Baby I need you."

All the memories flew back, their story flooding his mind. All the kisses, cuddling, and over all affection. Thomas made his dreams come true, but they were always meant to say goodbye.

—-
A sad end to the story, thank you for reading. And this is the first book I actually finished.

Thanks for reading

xx

Kaden