Chapter 9

We've been walking around for hours now, and we still feel like we're just getting nowhere.

My stomach is roaring louder then a lion. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning, so it's safe to say I need some food. "If I don't eat something soon, I'm going to eat a tree.." I say, annoyed, yet also semi trying to lighten the mood.

"Hey! Tree's have feelings to! Don't be so racist.." Anthony says, in a joking matter. 

I laugh, "That's racist?" Anthony nods, "Yes..that's racist. Don't be so racist against tree's man, they never did anything to you!" 

I laugh, "Yes they did...they....they looked at me funny." Anthony laughs. His laugh is so cute. Like, it's just so adorable and usually I don't like loud laughs, but his are just to damn adorable to be annoyed by.

"They LOOKED at you funny...I'm sure everyone looks at you funny!" "Oh you are SUCH a dick!" I reply back, in the middle of giggling. 

Anthony playfully punches me in the arm, "Oh, wanna be that way huh?" Anthony smiles from ear to ear, "What way?" He says, even more playfully, as he pushes me lightly, and begins to run. "Ohh haven't you learned anything yet? I run faster then you, but hey! YOU BETTER RUN!" I yell!

I hear Anthony laughing up ahead, as I jolt myself to run faster after him, and not to much longer I tackle him to the ground. Not so hard that I hurt him, but in a playful matter, if that even makes any sense.

I am on top of him, as we are both just laughing like idiots. I don't even know what we're laughing about anymore. I am just laying there on top of Anthony while lying on his back. As we're still laughing, I brush some dirt off of his face playfully, as we suddenly stop mid laugh and just look at eachother for a second. Not even saying a word, yet when we stare at eachother, it's like those stares speak a thousand words.

To break the stare off, I begin to giggle a little, followed by him doing the same. I get myself up off of him. "Here, get up!" I say, as I clasp my hand into his and he pushes himself up.

"Ugh...you're just a load of trouble, aren't you?" I jokingly say, still smiling ear to ear. "Maybe I am." He says, still in the middle of some sort of giggling fit he's been having for awhile now. I swear when this man is giggling, he is taller then me, yet seems so much smaller then me. He's just adorable, what can I say?

"Uhh we should keep going, you know, to only kinda get us...unlost..." I say casually. "Haha, yeah we probably should." He says, STILL Laughing. "OK did someone put something in your juice or something!? What is so funny!?" I ask. Yet I can't help but giggle at his laugh. I could listen to it for hours. "I-I don't know..you just...." He sighs. "I haven't had this much fun with anyone in forever I guess, I don't know Haha!" I smile and shake my head at him. "I don't know Ian...you're just one of a kind I guess. In a way I'm kind of glad my car stopped working! I guess i'm laughing at myself for feeling that way..but..I don't know you're just so fun and awesome, what else can I say? I'm probably insane i'm just...glad I met you." He says. finally starting to calm down from his laughs.

I nod my head back and my face begins hurting from smiling so much, "Then I guess we're both a little insane." I reply. "Because I'm beginning to be glad we're lost.." 

Anthony shakes his head, still grinning, "Ian, I think we're gonna have an insane....beautiful friendship." Anthony says. I nod, "I agree."

AUTHORS NOTE - AWHH! NOW WASN'T THAT SWEET? AND IT'S AS IF THEY FORGOT THEY'RE STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, RUNNING ON NO FOOD, OR WATER, JUST TO HAVE THAT SWEET LITTLE MOMENT, AMIRITE?