His baby bunny

It was a regular morning at the time of 9:00 AM. The sweet songs of the birds were heard, as leaves rustled and danced at the sweet breeze of the wind.

Until one boy arrived at the campus gate.

Kim Taehyung was the boy's name, arriving with his sports car, a Bugatti Veyron, which is a color of the lightest Gray. His upper torso covered in a black Gucci shirt that says 'Wild' and his black leather pants that fit his long slim legs, which is also Gucci, while his black and Neon purple shoes speaks how rich this boy is too.

He sighed as he went out with his left hand in his pocket and his right hand gripping his Iphone X

Then he heard as a rumble of fan girls went at his direction.

He chuckled seeing them.

'Another long day'

He thought as he locked his car door, receiving a 'Beep' sound as a confirmation.

"Taehyung oppa!"
"Tae oppa let's go out on a date!"
"Taehyung-ah let's make a child!"
"Taehyung oppa go out with me!"

The fangirls roared and roared until Taehyung had enough and said.

"I'm sure we'll have enough time to do them, but currently I'm busy and I need to go to my friends, so would you guys please step out of my way?" Taehyung pleaded annoyed at how many didn't listen and only a few others went away. "Would you like to have a bad time, or are you gonna leave?" Taehyung asked the remaining girls that stayed. They shook their heads and began to meet up with their respective friends, and other went to class.

He was going to get to class but a hand tugged his Gucci shirt, a vein popped and he thought it was one of those fangirls again.

Then he yelled at the person at how annoyed he is.

"Listen here you! I'VE HAD AN ANNOYING MORNING AND BECAUSE OF THAT I'LL DESTROY YOUR-"

Taehyung stopped midway as he noticed it wasn't those fangirls.

He looked at the boy infront of him who looked like a lost puppy, or a bunny...

The boy had tears prickling at the side of his eyes and his round up nose scrunching up making him sniffle.

Taehyung panicked and did the best idea.

Hugged him and then...

"I'll destroy your face with kisses and sweet words" Tae accidentally said as he said something to a cute boy who he has never seen before.

The boy whimpered and began to pull away, Taehyung made it easy for the boy to pull away as he let go.

Taehyung got to see the boy's cute and beautiful face.

The boy was wearing a pastel combination of Blue then fades to Pink and creamy mocha sweatpants and brown timberlands.

"I'm s-sowwy" The boy apologized cutely, pronouncing R as W.

"N-no it's okay, it's just, I've had a bad morning and I thought you were one of my fangirls, I should be the one apologizing"

Taehyung explained as he pulled his hanky out, he then used his hanky to wipe boy's tears.

When Taehyung made contact with the boy's skin, it felt as if he touched a human sized bunny.

The boy blushed as Taehyung began to wipe the boy's face.

"You look a little lost bun" Taehyung then realized what came out from his mouth and blushed slightly.

"B-bun?" The boy said and blushed as he realized he was given a pet name.