>5<

Dedicated to an author of a book I love.💜 Please take care of yourself sometimes.

(Warning huge timeskip, or time travel, yeah let's just call it time travel)
______________
3rd person POV
______________

5 months, have passed, Taehyung still showed no signs of going anywhere near a confession to his Kookie. But Jungkook he finally found a part time job. A cashier at Selecta, he asked his friends if he could join and Sana and Tzuyu have happily decided.

He's(Taehyung) afraid of rejection. It's quite Ironic actually, a fuckboy afraid to get rejected?

Taehyung just really wants his baby bunny.

Well Taehyung's made an improvement actually. Ever since Jungkook came. Taehyung showed no signs of fucking any girls or boys. And nothing really changed. Well, something is gonna change.

That's why he's here, right now. In his classroom, Mr. Byun's class. Their teachers said that they have free time until lunch, because they are now getting their grades ready. It was already 2nd term. When they announced, that Taehyung was ranked as 1st on their 1st term. He wasn't surprised. But what shocked him is Jungkook's grade. Jungkook's average was almost near Taehyung, but Tae was ahead by 4 points.

Taehyung's average was 94.5 and Jungkook's by 94.1

But Taehyung was sure he could get it this time. He always gets it. His hyungs even knows this.

Once Taehyung was beat by a cheater. The person cheated her way to get to the top of the class. Looking at someone's test paper at an exam without them knowing. Shina. That's why Taehyung hates her so much. That he took revenge on her. By playing with her heart. Messed up? Taehyung's done far worse than that. Toying with people was his hobby. Not when Jungkook arrived.

Jungkook's voice cut off Taehyung's thoughts.

"Hyung, imagine that I'm top of the class" Jungkook joked and laughed.

Taehyung smiled and shook his head.

"Hahahaha, bun I'd love to see you try!" Taehyung teased and snickered.

Jungkook whined and lightly hit Taehyung's arm.

"Yah! Hyung I'm almost as good as you! But will you support me when I am?" Jungkook asked almost serious but Taehyung saw Jungkook's playing smile.

"Well yes. Because I love you so much my chubby wubby bunny!" Taehyung pinched Jungkook's cheeks and Jungkook whined.

"Hwungh stchap iht" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hands and tried to pry them off. Nope, no use.

Taehyung stopped and leaned in and kissed Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook blushed madly and buried his face on his hands.

"Hyung! Why did you do that!?" Jungkook cutely whined and began to hit Taehyung.

Taehyung laughed at Jungkook's cute behaviour and apologized. Skinship is something they're not afraid to show.

Jimin then tapped on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook stopped hitting Taehyung and looked at Jimin.

"What is it Chim chim hyung?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung turned to face them as well.

"Don't joke about that Jungkook, Taehyung doesn't like it" Jimin seriously said and Jungkook confusingly looked at Taehyung. He then weirdly looked at Jimin again. Hoseok chimed in.

"Well Minnie means, Taehyung doesn't like it when he gets trampled by grades. Like for example, I beat his general average in Math when we were in elementary only by 1 single point, and he ignored me" Hoseok pouted and fake cried.