~{9}~

Third Person P.O.V.

Taehyung waved infront of his phone, smiling his box smile on the screen.

"Hey bunbun, are you doing good with Lisa there?" Taehyung asked and finished drying his hair and hang the towel. He made his way to their bedroom, and twisted the knob, still vivid with scent of Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung, noticing Taehyung was smelling their shared room. Momentarily forgetting the question, he answered.

He nodded happily and placed his nose near his screen, Taehyung chuckling at Jungkook's behaviour.

"I'm happy here hyung! And it's cold, I wish you could be here to wawm(warm) me up" Jungkook pouted and snuggled in his scarf.

Taehyung's face dropped and he carressed his screen.

"Me too baby, I wish you're here with me, so we can cuddle all day, I'm gonna miss your kisses" Taehyung frowned and plopped down on the bed.

Jungkook giggled and sneezed cutely.

"Atchi!" Jungkook blushed and wiped his nose.

"Baby, why don't you go inside?" Taehyung asked with concern. Taehyung persuaded Jungkook, but Jungkook shook his head. "Why can't you go inside bun? You'll catch a cold" Taehyung mentally panicked, who would be there when Jungkook catches a cold? Definitely not Lisa.

"M' waiting for Lisa, she said, she'll buy cotton candy nearby" Taehyung sighed and shook his head.

"Bun, message Lisa and tell her you're going inside, say you're feeling cold, okay? Now follow hyungie's order and be a good boy" Jungkook couldn't argue because he, himself thinks it is too cold, Lisa is a grown woman, she could fend for herself, and she can use those long legs to fight bad guys. Jungkook thought positively.

"You're wight(right) hyung! I'm going inside, Lisa is a tough giwl(girl) And I will eat cakes!" Jungkook stood up and sneezed again.

Taehyung chuckled, and hugged his custom made Jungkook body pillow. Don't tell Jungkook that he's cheating on him, with Jungkook.

Jungkook went inside the hotel and used the elevator, humming along with the theme of the elevator, it dinged and the door opened. He skipped out, hand, still on his phone.

Taehyung watched Jungkook attentively, making sure he goes to the room, that he(Taehyung) booked for a bunny, Lisa had her room, infront of Jungkook's.

"Hyung, it's already, night there, you should sleep" Jungkook took of his coat, mufflers and boots, all covered with white glimmers. He hung his coat on the coat rack, boots on the shelf and his muffler beside it.

Taehyung, with half lidded eyes yawned and draped the cover over him.

"Is it colder there, than here?" Taehyung asked, half awake. Eyes beginning to droop, up and down.

Jungkook noticed, and smiled, even though it was only morning, the temperature for Jungkook was, the right one, to fall asleep, after all, he snuck an application form there, well, mail and e-mail.

"Colder without you hyungie" Jungkook answered subtly.

His classes doesn't start until 3 weeks.

Then he heard small snores erupting from his boyfriend.

Taehyung's mole, visible upclose, his cute sharp nose, his pouted lips, and his eyes, ever so beautiful.