~3~

____________
A very short Yoongi POV.
————————

When the fuck is this class going to end?
I miss my Minnie.
I miss my Sunshine.
Le'fuck this fat teacher's ass.

"And so we must have a special orientation for next weeks progress report, make sure to work on those music sheets I gave out." Fuck you Mrs. Lin. You just freeload in school.

The reason why I hate my teacher is because she tried to seduce me. mE! That slut's pussy probably is like an oversized donut hole. It must stink too, likE bitch, you're 34 for fuck's sake.

I'd rather fuck Jimin and let Hoseok fuck me.

Ok you didn't need to know that part.

I grumbled as I looked at the clock near the blackboard.

11:43 AM

Fuck. So close yet so far.

I groaned and slumped back in my seat.
______________
3rd Person POV
————————-

As the Shina fiasco ended, Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok, and Jimin had to split because of their schedule.

Except Taehyung and Jungkook.

Meanwhile...

Hoseok and Jimin sneezed at the same time and looked at eachother.

"Is someone thinking about us?" Hoseok asked Jimin as he laughed and continued writing notes.

"It's probably Yoonki hyung" Jimin giggled and started taking notes as well.

"You guys are so lovey dovey with or without Yoongi oppa" Lisa whispered.

"You know Lisa, I love how you disappeared without a trace" Hoseok chuckled.

"Yeah of course I did, I did have different classes you know?" She explained as she tapped her pen on the table surface.

"Hehehehe, sometimes I forget that you're younger than us sometimes" Jimin's eyes formed into a crescent and smiled.

"Sometimes I forget where to look when I hear your voice" Lisa remarked and smirked.

Jimin gasped and said in english.

"Excuji me?" He put a fake hurt expression.

Hoseok snickered and patted Jimin's back.

"Is there something funny Mr. Jung?" Their biology teacher questioned as all eyes turned to them.

"U-Uhm," Hoseok stood up and looked the teacher straight in the eye. "Lisa was making jokes and kept disturbing me and I was telling her to stop and focus, but she didn't give up and continued joking, and I eventually gave in, I'm sorry professor Lee" Prof. Lee nodded and made Hoseok sit down.

Lisa looked at Hoseok wide-eyed.

"So, Ms. Lalisa, if you kept disturbing Mr. Jung, then I'd be glad if you read where we left off, seems fair hm?" Prof. Lee challenged.

Lisa glanced at Jimin and Hoseok for help. Hoseok only smiled mischievously but Jimin, being the kind angel he is whispered.

"Forests and Jungles are full of wild life"

Lisa nodded and smiled thankfully.

She looked at her book and started to read.

"Forests and Jungles are full of wild life, which is why the saying goes, where there is life there are many habitats, and many minerals as well. So as many lush Forests and Jungles, remember there are many organisms there as well" She looked at Prof. Lee and smiled awkwardly.