~6.5~

________________
3rd PERSON POV.
——————————

At 8:22 in the morning Jungkook woke up in the bedroom alone, naked.

He blushed as he remembered what happened last night.

That, was my first time.

He grabbed his phone inside the pocket of his jeans, he wore his boxers and scrolled a bit.

But, he suddenly thought. Taehyung wasn't here. No water running in the bathroom, nothing sizzling in the kitchen and no TV noises, no cellphone noises.

He stood up and winced in pain and almost tripped. "O-Owie" He whined and grabbed support of the nightstand. Maybe this was cause of last night?

He suddenly became nervous and started to look for Taehyung in the suite.

"TaeTae hyung?" He carefully opened the bathroom door, cautious of what he might see, no signs of Taehyung.

He repeated his name as he went to the kitchen and the living room.

Beads of sweat started to form on his forehead as tears started to come out.

Thoughts began to float around him like a halo and he went back to their room. He lied down on his bed and hugged Taehyung's pillow.

N-No way. H-He wouldn't right?

What if I was boring?

Maybe he found someone else?

No, he loves me right?

What if... This was... His revenge on me, because of the grades?

By that thought Jungkook began to full on crying and whimpered.

"H-Hyungie, w-why?" He asked to no one in particular" And began to wipe his tear stained face with the comforter.

Meanwhile...
Taehyung POV.
———————-

I dropped down the groceries I bought and began looking for the room key. I hummed a song in mind and I opened the door.

I then heard cries and wails of someone.

Jungkook?

I began to worry and picked up my pace.

I picked up the groceries and closed the door.

I put the groceries on the kitchen counter and ran to the room.

"Jungkookie?!" I exclaimed worridly and ran to his side. "Hey, hey, hey, bun, it's alright, I'm here" I comforted him and kissed his tear stained cheek. "Why are you crying bun? What happened to you? I only went out to buy you painkillers and groceries"

"Hyung, I-I thought y-you left me" Jungkook hiccuped between his words and he hugged me tightly.

I chuckled and smiled at him.

"You thought it was revenge for my grades didn't you?" He nodded against my chest and sniffled.

"I would never hurt someone as precious as you" I kissed the crown of his head and removed my sweatshirt. "Sorry I couldn't leave a note bun, I didn't have any paper on me"

"It's ok hyung, s-sowwy" He apologized.

"Why are you sorry? I should've atleast wait for you to wake up"

"Hyung, c-cawwy(carry) me" He pouted and I chuckled at his cuteness.

I carried him like a baby and supported him from his ass.