~4~

A/N: Since I have nothing to do, I'm just gonna update, I'm hella bored right now. I just finished streaming Boy With Luv, and Twice's Fancy, so here you go. Enjoy❤️👏🏻

__________________
3rd person POV.
__________________

As their last classes ended, it was already 3:04 PM.

And a certain bunny was thinking of getting a part-time job, because he didn't want to make his parents suffer just to give him money all the way. After all, he knew he couldn't depend on them 'till his last breath.

He needed to get a part-time job, really soon.

The 5, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, And Lisa, whom recently arrived. Taehyung messaged her to up at the school gate.

They are waiting for the 3 people who have not yet reconciled. Or rather 2. The other probably went to his and his boyfriend's home.

Taehyung was scrolling through his phone as he had nothing to do.

Jungkook was also on his phone. While the remaining 3 were arguing about who is the best in WhiteBlue.

"Tch, Asil is the best dancer there, I mean did you see their dancebreak, In DDO-DO-DDO-DO?!" Lisa said as she took out her phone and showed an exclusive scene, where 'Asil' was doing the dance break.

Jimin scoffed.

"Seriously? Look at Youngchae! Her moves are smooth and delicate as fuck!" He argued with Lisa as he demonstrated how 'Youngchae' danced.

Hoseok intruded.

"What?! Rubyjane is definitely best dancer! She knows how to keen her moves, and knows where to soften them! She totally deserved the main dancer spot!" Hoseok clenched his fists with fire burning in his eyes.

They continued to ramble and ramble as their conversation was going nowhere.

A bunny boy looked at them and giggled.

Taehyung went to the camera app and made sure no flash, no click, can expose him from taking a picture of his baby bunny

Taehyung then smiled at his stolen shot.

"What awe(are) you smiling at hyung?" Just then Jungkook asked him and Taehyung panicked.

"N-Nothing, just a really funny meme" Taehyung came up of an excuse.

Good thing I'm smart. Thank goodness for my IQ. Taehyung thought.

"Weally? Kookie wants to see!" Jungkook excitedly said.

Well fuck. Ok, nevermind.

"O-Ok it's not a funny meme, I took a picture of you" Taehyung truthfully said, knowing there aren't any possible reasons.