~Special chapter~

A/N: So school is gonna start in a few days, I might not update fast like I did. But I'll make sure it works! Enjoy this special chapter! It's canon. I just call it special because it's a side chapter, but what happens here affects the main chapters.

_____________
3rd Person POV
Taekook.
———————

In the room of Jungkook and Taehyung... Jungkook was in their shared room by the office table and chair, studying for their 3rd final exams... While Taehyung..

"Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabe" Jungkook huffed and sighed as Taehyung clung on to him.

"Yes? What is it hyung?" Jungkook asked Taehyung. Taehyung smiled widely and booped Jungkook's nose.

Taehyung hoisted Jungkook up by his waist and Jungkook was suddenly surprised by Taehyung's actions, Taehyung carried Jungkook like a baby and sat down on Jungkook's chair, doing so while Jungkook was still hanging on to Taehyung, now Jungkook was on Taehyung's lap and Taehyung started bouncing his legs up and down.

He knew how much Jungkook loved to be pampered like a baby. Jungkook relaxed and snuggled on the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"I know you're stressed out bun, so let me do this for a while" Taehyung started stroking Jungkook's soft locks and inhaled his scent.

"Mmhn, yes please hyungie, but I still have to study" Jungkook pulled away from the warmth of his boyfriend's neck but he was pulled down again gently. "N-Nevewmind(Nevermind). H-Hyung, I want to cuddle on the bed with you, instead of this chair" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded and carried Jungkook to their bed.

Taehyung gently placed Jungkook on their bed, like a fragile material that was going to break easily. He left a chaste kiss on Jungkook's lips. Jungkook smiled lovingly at Taehyung.

Taehyung lied down beside Jungkook and spooned him.

"You know bun, your parents decided easily" Taehyung smiled and Jungkook giggled.

"Yeah, it was alweady(already) a month but I still can't forget" Jungkook softly spoke.

*FLASHBACK*

Jungkook's mother, father, older brother and younger sister arrived at Jungkook's apartment. Jungkook asked a little help from Taehyung. They cleaned the younger's apartment and stashed his place with food.

"Thank's hyungie!" Jungkook gratefully said gave his boyfriend a big hug, Taehyung hugged back and smiled.

"Anything for my princess" Taehyung said truthfully. Heck Taehyung will even buy Jungkook an airplane if he wanted.

"W-Weally(Really)? T-Then, c-can you please... u-uhm.. b-buy me an Ironman figure?" Jungkook said with hopeful stars in his eyes. Stuttering in the process.

Taehyung chuckled and caressed Jungkook's face.

"I said, anything, Kookie, anything" Taehyung whispered to Jungkook.

Jungkook gasped in delight and hugged his lover tightly.

Then a few hours arrived and Jungkook's family was here.

"Appa! Eomma! Somi! Hyung!" Jungkook hugged his family as Taehyung stood there awkwardly.

When they were done, Jungkook led them to the living room and Taehyung followed.