Chapter 4

No Pov

Zane has gotten fonder only around Cole. He usually only talks a little bit to Cole, but its more than anyone else. Zane always sketched pictures of them and gave them to Cole. Cole thanked him every time and hung them on his wall for him to see all the time. Cole just came back from outside. He walked over to his room Cole stopped. He peeked into Zane's room. Zane was changing his shirt, but what scared Cole the most were the marks all over his back. There were so many of them.  Cole just went into his room and listened to music.  Cole was in deep thought about it until he heard a knock on his door. Cole lowered the music. "Come in." He said. Cole looked over at his door and saw Zane. "H-Hi C-Co-Cole!" Zane stuttered. "What's up Zane?"  Cole asks. "N-Nothing g-go-ing on r-right now." Zane answered. "Hey can I ask a question Zane." Cole said. "Y-yes." Zane told. "What are those  on your back?" "W-What do y-you mean?" Zane asked nervously. Cole walks over to Zane. "You know what I'm talking about Zane." "Their, their scars.." Zane said. "What are they from?..." Cole asks concerned.  "I-im no-not allo-wed to sa-say." Zane said. "Says who?" Cole asks. "C-Can't say!" He replies. Zane was about to run until Cole grabbed his wrists. "Please Zane, I just want to help." Cole and Zane saw the worry in each others eyes. "C-cant say!" Zane manages to struggle out of his grip and runs to his room. Zane locks the door. Cole chases after him. "Please Zane tell me!" Cole yells from the other side of the door. "C-cant say.." Cole could hear Zane's small sobs. Cole puts his back on the door and slides down. "Please.." Cole whispers. 

~1 Hour later~

Kai, Jay, and Sensei Wu finally got back home from shopping.  Cole still at Zane's door with heavy breathing. "Guys were back!" Kai yells. No one answered. "Guys?" Kai said. Kai walked over and looked down the hallway to see Cole on the floor beside Zane's door. 'What happened?'  Kai  thought. "Cole?!" Kai yelled and ran over to him. "Cole are you okay?!" Kai asks and Jay and Sensei run over. "I-I don't know anymore.." Cole whispered. 'If Zane isn't happy I'll never be.' Cole thought. Cole stood up and walked back to his room. Cole looked back at Zane's door, then leaves. "Sensei, do you know what's wrong with Cole?" Jay asks. "If its anything that has to deal with Zane, Coles usually upset about it Sensei." Kai said. "I know, Cole cares about Zane more than anyone else. I think I know what may be going on, don't worry children." Sensei Wu says. "Okay Sensei." Kai says and him and Jay walk to the living room. Sensei walked into Coles room. "Cole? are you okay?" Sensei asks. "N-no..." Cole answered.  "What's going on?" Sensei asks. "Z-Zane he has scars on his back, he's telling me he isn't allowed to tell me where their from. I keep on trying, but he refuses to tell me." Cole says as tears stream down his eyes. "I-I have nightmares of what could've happened to him, I worry so-so much for him. He just never answers." Cole cries. "All-all I wanted to do for him was help. He never lets me." Cole finishes. "Cole give him some time okay?" Sensei asks. Cole shakes his head yes. Sensei leaves the room. Cole turns to look at the pictures Zane drew of them two. Cole loved them so much. All Cole did was smile. Soon he went to a void of darkness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so this chapter is like 200 words short because I had to leave soon. I hoped you liked this Chapter of the story, I thought it was really good. Some Glacier shipping xD. Post soon!

May Out~

Word Count:653