Chapter 12

Cole's Pov

I woke up and expected Zane to be beside me. He wasn't. I sat up and panicked a little. He was probably in his room or somewhere, but I still worry. I slid out of bed and went to get a shower. I closed and locked the bathroom door. I began taking my clothes off and getting under the warm water that's pelting my skin. I get shampoo and rub it trough my greasy hair. I tilt my head back washing the shampoo out of my hair. I condition it and wash my body. I step out of the shower and put a towel around my waste. I open the bathroom door and walk to my room.  I close my bedroom door and get new clean clothes on.

After about an hour it was finally 9:30. I get back up and walk to the kitchen to see everyone but Zane. "Hey guys where's Zane?"  I ask them. "Oh he's in his room." Jay answered finishing his cup or orange juice. I just nod and get breakfast. We had blueberry pancakes. I ate the pancakes and put my dish in the sink. I decided to go check on Zane, just if he's still cutting himself. I walk up to his door and slowly knock. No answer. I open the door slowly. I peek in and see Zane peacefully sleeping underneath his covers. I blush and close the door again. "What are you doing Cole?" I jump and see Kai. "N-nothing Kai I wanted to take to Zane, but he's sleeping." I say pretty quickly. "Oh? Then why are you blushing?" He smirks. "Wh-What? I'm not blushing I'm just hot!" I yell to him. "Yeah, yeah whatever I'll talk to you later Cole." Kai says walking off to the  game room. I facepalm and head back to my room.

=-=-=-=-=-=3:14 A.M=-=-=-=-=-=

Why can't I go to sleep! I sit up in my bed and take my thick black blanket off my body. I rub my eyes and stand up. I quietly open my door and make sure I don't wake anyone. I walk into the living room to see Zane in the corner? I walk up to him. "Zane are you alright?" I ask kneeling down to him. I put my hand on his chin and make him look at me. He was crying? "What's wrong Zane?" I ask again even more worried. "I-I had a-a dream a-about my old o-orphanage." Zane whispers. "Do you want to tell me about" I ask now sitting next to him. He nods his head. "Now what happened?" I ask looking at his puffy eyes. "I d-dreamed about m-me getting abused again. It scares me. What if it happens again?" Zane asks tears flowing down his eyes slowly. I look up at him and wipe his tears. I looks at me and gives me a small smile in return. "I'll make sure that will never happens again Zane, don't worry." I whisper to him as I'm giving him a hug. Zane hesitates, but soon hugs me back. I stand up. "We better get to bed before someone wakes up and thinks were doing something.." I blush. "H-hey Cole?" Zane asks standing up slowly. "What's up Zane?" I turn around. "C-can I sleep with you?" Zane blushes looking down at the floor. "Y-yeah, I don't mind." I say. Zane nods and we head back to my room. I open my door and let Zane walk in. I close it behind us and we get into bed. Zane puts his head in my chest as I pull my thick black covers over us.

In the Morning (This is not long enough for me so yeah. Plus I haven't posed in like 20 years!)

Jay's Pov

I am sitting in the kitchen with Kai and Sensei eating breakfast. It was almost 10:30 and Cole and Zane aren't up yet. "Jay can you go get Cole and Zane up please?" Sensei asked putting his dishes in the sink. "Yes Sensei Wu." I stand up and walk to the hallway. I go to Zane's door and knock on it. No answer. I open it and Zane isn't there. I begin to panic. I cooled down and walk to Coles door and open it. I see Zane snuggled up to Cole sleeping. I have to get Kai and Sensei to see this. I leave the door open and head back to the kitchen. "Kai, Sensei come look at this!" I say walking back to Coles room. "I knew Cole had a thing for Zane." Kai says with a smirk on his face. I chuckle. "Their so cute!" I screech. "Yes they are." Sensei Wu simply says and walks away. I had to take a picture. I took out my phone and it clicked whenever it took the picture. I put it away. "Guys! Wake up!" I shout. "Fine!" Cole wines. I chuckle and head back to the kitchen. 

Five minuets later

"Look who's awake." I smile. Cole hair looks like a rats nest. I laugh at his appearance. Zane come out after him and walks to his room. "Good morning sleepy head." I say. "Mornin' Jay." Cole replies back with a yawn after. "Had a good sleep?" I ask smiling. "Yea- Hey! Just because Zane was sleeping with me doesn't mean I like him!" Cole shouts at me. "C'mon you two are cute together!" I say. Cole's blush was very visible. "Zane wanted to sleep with me. He had a dream about his orphanage last nigh, about him getting abused." Cole sighs putting a pancake in his mouth. "Oh." My smile fades away. I really wanted to find the person that did it. (Ok so I forgot the Name that I Chose for the abuser xD) 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I am so sorry I haven't posted. I am going to Colorado tomorrow. Don't worry I'm taking my computer of course. Lets hope I don't die on the plane. _-_ Well I hope you liked the chapter. I may be able to do half a chapter or maybe a whole tomorrow. 

May Out~

Word Count: 1015