Chapter 24

Zanes Pov

(Last night)

I am keen to my word. I am trying to escape. The straps are undone. Harris is most likely sleeping at this time. About 2AM right now. I get up slowly not making a peep. Now the door should be easy to find but not in the dark. I  head over to the wall Harris comes into the room from. Looking for the doorknob something hit my hand. YES! I shouted in my head. I slowly turned the nob to hear to door creak open. I peek out to see a rather lit up but still dark hallway. More doors on to my right or left. I walked slowly and as quietly as I can. I turned to my left to see stairs heading up. I once again slowly make my way up the stairs, the door already opened a crack. I peeked through to see a rather large area. It looked like a laboratory. Peaking my head through more I spot an exit sign. A small smile forming on my face. I open the door quietly and walk my way to the exit sign. Looking to my right was Harris sleeping on a desk. With blue papers underneath his head. Also a metal human form standing hooked up to many wires. I didn't care I wanted to get out. I quietly and quickly made my way to the door. Creaking it open I saw another room. I stand confused. Then hear laughing behind me. I turn to see Harris. "You think I didn't notice the loose straps Zane?" He smirked. "I would expect better actions from an Android." Harris moving closer to me pushed me into the room closing the door behind him. He turned the lights on. Grabbing my wrists he pushes me onto a table. Strongly lit lights shining above me blinding for a moment. He straps my arms, legs, and torso to the table. "Now I was going to wait until tomorrow, but I'll do it tonight." Harris smiled. "Congratulations on making your life shorter." He laughed. "And also your friends aren't even coming to find you. They probably don't care about an Android." "Yes they do especially Cole!" I shout back. "Oh your boyfriend? Who knew you where a gay Android. I'm even surprised your not emotionless." I scoff. "Now ill be back this afternoon I'm going to get a good night rest before I take your source. Maybe you should do the same." Harris says and leaves. 

Oh Harris I don't think this is vengestone. Is it? 

No Pov

The sun shone through the trees shining light on a certain black haired teen. Cole groaning and sitting up rubbed his eyes. Looking around Cole remembered they where in the forest still. Cole still upset about yesterday and stopping for a break. stood up. "Wake up guys! We have someone to find!" Cole shouted. No one moved. Cole rolling his eyes smacked each across the face, other than Sensei Wu. The boys finally waking up groaned. "What was that for?!" A certain hot headed boy said. "Get up we still need to find Zane." Cole shouted. "Fine were up." Jay yawned. Lloyd standing up cupping his cheek. "Damn Cole I think imma get a bruise now." Lloyd muttered. Cole gave Lloyd a small death glare. "Then get up whenever I try to wake you or I'll do more than just a hard slap." Lloyd trying to hide his small gulp looked at the coordinates on the map again. "All right greenie show us the way." Kai said. Lloyd blushing a bit pointed in the direction. "That way." Lloyd muttered once again. "Lets go then." Jay piped up. Cole shook his head on Jays action. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

YAY an update finally an ok size again. yeah so I decided to see If my computer is going to corporate with me. It did SOMEWHAT! update again soon.

Real quick why does this Teen remind me of Zane??

Word Count: 652