Chapter 7|Part 1|

It has been about two months since Cole left to stay with his dads. Zane has been feeling a bit lost while he was gone. He stopped talking again and wouldn't do anything. The others started getting worried again. "Kai can you go get Zane for lunch?" Sensei Wu asked. "Okay Sensei." Kai replied walking towered Zane's room. Kai knocked on the door. Soon it slowly opened. "Hey Zane its time for lunch Sensei Wu said." Kai told him slowly so Zane don't get scared. Zane just shook his head and closed the door again. Kai sighed and headed into the dining room. "Where is Zane?" Sensei asked Kai confused. "He just nodded and closed the door." Kai replied sitting down at the dining table. "Lets give him some time. If he doesn't come out to eat, we can just give him the food." Sensei soothingly said sitting the food on the table. "When is Cole getting back Sensei?" Jay turned to ask. "Whenever he wants Jay be patient." Sensei told. Jay just huffed and went back to eating his lunch. Soon Zane came out of his room for a plate of food, but just headed back into his room. Staring at Zane's door Jay asks "Zane turned back to his depression state whenever Cole left." "He was very upset whenever we had to leave him." Kai budding in. "Hey Sensei, can we go visit Cole?" Kai asks. "Sure but, be careful." Sensei replies from the kitchen. Jay and Kai get up and head to Zane's room. "Hey Zane? We're going to meet Cole do you want to come?" Jay asks knocking lightly on the door. Zane opened the door and put a small smile on his face. Kai and Jay instantly knew that was a yes. They waved Sensei Wu goodbye and headed for Coles village. "Are we all most there?" Jay asks gasping for air like they where walking for three days straight. "No where here." Kai tells the now fallen Jay. Zane just stops in his tracks and turns around to see Jay collapsed on the floor. "C'mon Jay get up where almost there!" Kai says and putts out his hand to help him up. Jay takes it and finally catches his breath. "Lets get going." Kai said and began to walk to Coles house. They finally made it to their front door and rung the door bell. The door opens. "Ah welcome guys." Lou said and moves for us to enter the house. " Cole is in his room." Lou said as he closed the door. Jay turns his head and nods as they all head to Coles room. Knocking on the door it slowly opens. "Guys!" Cole shouts and hugs them all. "I missed you all." Cole says with a big smile on his face. Cole moved into the room to let them in. "How have you guys been doing lately, ya know without me?" Cole asks sitting on his beanbag. "Well we've been doing good." Kai says with a concerned expression and turns his eyes to Zane. Cole knew what he meant and stood up. "How have you been doing Zane?" Cole asks with a bright smile that could light up anyone's day. "G-good." Zane said with a small smile on his face trying to not show emotions. Like he couldn't. "What have you been doing lately?" Cole asked him. Kai and Jay went into their own conversation of whatever they talk about. "N-not much." Zane answers again. Cole opens his arms for a hug from Zane. He hesitated, but slowly put himself into Coles arms. "I missed you." Zane slowly said with a small blush crossing his face. "I did too buddy." Cole answers putting his chin on Zane's head. "Do you guys wanna go out to eat?" Cole turned around away from the hug to ask Jay and Kai. "Sure I could use a snack." Kai replies shrugging his shoulders and Jay just shook his head yes. "I'll go tell my dad were going out to eat." Cole gets up and walks out of his room. "Lets get going." Jay told and got up from his seat. They all leave Coles room to see Cole waiting. "C'mon slow pokes!" Cole laughed. "Hey! I'm not slow." Jay yelled and he was right. He was almost as fast as lightning. He just doesn't like walking for awhile. They all walk to Chens Noodle House in Ninjago City. Luckily it wasn't that far away from Coles village. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will have to continue this chapter later. It is a school night. I wish it wasn't -_- R.I.P in chat for everyone that has to suffer school. I will try to make part two of this chapter in a day or two. Anyways until next time.

May Out~

Word Count:801