Chapter 13

Cole's Pov

I was sitting on the couch in the game room. Sort of watching Kai and Jay play Fist to Face 2. I was caught in my own world thinking about Zane's abuser. I really wanted to catch the dude and probably kill him. I hated that he did that to Zane. I mean why? And how did nobody not know this whole time? I didn't know this feeling. I couldn't like Zane? Could I? I care for him, but is it love? I don't know and I don't want to think about it right now. Just thinking about this aches my heart. 

I get out of my little world and shake my head. "You okay Cole your face is red." I turn my head to see Zane. I blush even more. "Yeah, heh I'm fine Zane don't worry about me." I said scratching the back of my head. I really wasn't feeling very good either. I ignore it and look at the screen. "Yes I won!" Kai shouted. "Yeah after I won seven times in a row!" Jay shouts back. "You had to ruin my streak?!" Jay huffs. I didn't pay any attention to them. I just stood up and walked to the kitchen. "Ah Cole how are you?" I look up to see Sensei Wu drinking his tea. I shrug my shoulders. "Cole? Is something wrong?" Sensei asks taking another sip of his tea. "I-I don't know I don't feel very well." I say getting on a stool in front of the island in the middle of the kitchen. "What seems to be the problem Cole?" Sensei sits his tea down. "I'm not sure, I have a feeling in my gut and it hurts really bad..." I sigh. I didn't know what this feeling was it could be love, but I'm not gay or bi. "It could be a stomach bug or something else." Sensei says. "No I don't think its that." I lay my head on the island. "What's wrong with boulder brain over here?" Jay asks. "Im not sure, but I am going to Jamanakai village to get more tea." Sensei says walking out the Monastery. "So Cole what's up?" Kai asks. I look up. "I-I might be in l-love." I whisper. "Oh my god for who?!" Jay freaks out. I shake my head. I didn't want to tell them it was Zane. "I'm gonna go lay down." I say standing up and walking down the hallway. "Alright I guess. Kai wann-" I close the door and don't hear anything. Only piece and quiet. I lay down on my bed. I look at the old picture Zane gave me awhile ago. It loved it. I sat up and looked at it again. I noticed there was writing in the corner of the paper. I couldn't tell what it said though. I just laid back down. I just thought of Zane. I never knew I could fall for him. I get under my black covers and close my eyes. Falling into a world of blackness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zane's Pov

I was drawing another picture when my window suddenly opened? I put my pencil down to see Mrs. Keith. "M-Mrs. Keith? What are you doing here?" I turn around on my chair.  "Zane! Zane you need to stay safe please!" She yelled. "Woah woah! Calm down Mrs. Keith. What do you mean?" I  cool. "M-Mr. Harris is-is trying to find you I-I think he is close to it." She huffs. "M-Mr. Harris..." I stutter. "Y-yes please stay safe!" She grabs my hands. Soon the door opens and I turn my head to see Sensei Wu?! "Zane? Mrs. Keith? What are you doing here?" Sensei asks confused. "Mr. Harris is trying to find Zane. You know the one that abused him?" Mrs. Keith said letting go of my hands. I see Jay and Kai walk in behind Sensei. "Thank you for telling us Mrs. Keith, but next time use the door please." Sensei says serious. "Will do Mr. Wu. Please keep him safe." Mrs. Keith said and gave me a hug goodbye. "Bye Mrs. Keith!" I smile to her. "Zane for now on were going to move your room with Cole okay?" Sensei says. I nod. "We will move your stuff into his room tomorrow, but for now stay with someone." Sensei says. "Yes Sensei Wu." I grab my drawling items and move to the living room. To stay safe. I cant believe he is trying to find me. But why? He already did enough pain to me. I finish my picture and leave it on the table. "Hello Kai and Jay." I say walking into the kitchen. "Hey Zane how are you?" Kai asks. "Okay I guess, but where's Cole?" I ask standing up from looking inside the fridge. "In his room." Jay answers my question. "Okay." I nod and walk to Coles room. I knock on his door. No answer. I put my hand on the doorknob and open it slowly. I peek in and see Cole sleeping facing the wall. I blush and close the door behind me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys here's the chapter I hope you like it! I haven't posted in awhile. You might know I was in Colorado for a week. It was horrible. _-_ I have to go to my moms this weekend so ill plan next chapter(s) for next week. Thanks for reading.

May Out~

Word Count:902