Chapter 6

No Pov

It was about 1:47 A.M Cole couldn't sleep. Cole sat up hair sticking to his head from sweat. He got up and threw on clothes and opened his door slowly.  He walked out and went to the doors of the Monastery. Starting to walk further away he went down the giant staircase. Finally at the end of it he ended up in the woods. Cole knew exactly where he was. His old home. Too bad he doesn't remember how to get to the Monastery. Either he has to see his dad at 2:24 In the morning or just stay away. He never really wanted to see his dad again, for personal reasons. Cole decided to just stay in his favorite spot at his old home. It was behind a store, but he made it like a small home. Just for him. Cole walked towards the home and it was thankfully still there. The place was a little too small for Cole, but it was still fine. Cole laid down and began to go back a deep slumber.

~Time skip morning~

"WHERES COLE?!" Zane woke up to. He tiredly got up rubbed his eyes and exited his room. "W-wha?" Zane questions. "WHERE IS COLE?!" Kai yells. "Kai calm down, he has to be somewhere near." Sensei Wu says. "All of you get ready where going to leave to find him." Sensei orders. Zane walks back into his room and changes into a white hoodie and gray pants. Zane enters the kitchen to see Sensei packing food, for while where gone. "Good morning Zane." Sensei says. "H-hello Sensei." Zane replies. "Lets go.." Sensei orders. All of them begin to leave the Monastery. They start walking down the giant staircase. All ready Kai is tired. "Can we take a break?" Kai asks. "Can you milk  a cow?" Sensei turns. "What? Ew No." Kai replies with a disgusted face. "That is your answer." Sensei Wu shoots back. Jay begins laughing. As Zane let out small giggles. "Lets keep moving, we will take a break later." Sensei says.

~About an hour later~

"Sensei what are those?" Jay points at foot prints. "There C-Coles." Zane says. "How do you know Zane." Kai asks. " I w-wear his shoes sometimes, and the p-pattern o-on the bottom." Zane replies. "Wow smart. Well lets follow them." Kai says. "No dip sherlock!" Jay yells at Kai. "Hey!" Kai shoots back. "Smith and Walker stop fighting." They instantly stopped because Sensei usually never calls them their last name.

~Back on Cole~

Cole had no choice than to knock on the door to his fathers house. He walked up slowly and gulped as he reached the door. Cole knocked on the door. It opened. "Dad hey.." Cole said holding the back of his head. "What are you doing here."  Lou asked furious. "Well I walked away from home during night, just for a stroll. Then I ended up in the woods near here and-" Lou cut him off. "You can stay here for awhile then I never want to see your face again." "Y-yes sir." Cole walked past and headed to his old room. He looked back at his old room. Then he saw a picture laying on his desk. It was from his Mom and Cole stargazing in the back yard. Cole picked it up and looked at it once more then put it in his pocket. He went and laid on his bed and sighed. "Where are you guys?" Cole asked himself.

~Back with the others~

The others ended up in a town. There was a sign with the Royal Blacksmiths. "Hey isn't that Lou Hence?" Jay asked. "Yes that is why do you ask?" Sensei replies. "Isn't Coles last name Hence?" Jay asked again. "I see where you going with this." Sensei said. "Split up see if anyone know where he lives." Sensei ordered.  "Okay Sensei." The boys said in sync. The boys split up and ask around. Sadly they don't know where they live. The boys get back together and wonder where he could be. Until they heard singing. They followed the voice.

~With Cole~

Cole had so many troubles with his dad. Cole really liked singing. He decided to sing one of the songs he wrote (Not really just my favorite song) called 'All Falls Down.'

What's the trick? I wish I knew
I'm so done with thinking through all the things I could've been
And I know you wonder, too
All it takes is that one look at you and I run right back to you
You cross that line and it's time to say F you

What's the point in saying that when you know how I'll react?
You think you can just take it back, but shit just don't work like that
You're the drug that I'm addicted to, and I want you so bad
Guess I'm stuck with you, and that's that

'Cause when it all falls down, then whatever
When it don't work out for the better
If it just ain't right, and it's time to say goodbye
When it all falls down, when it all falls down
I'll be fine
I'll be fine
You're the drug that I'm addicted to
And I want you so bad, but I'll be fine

Cole stops to hear Zane start singing.

Why we fight? I don't know
We say what hurts the most
Oh, I tried staying cold, but you take it personal
All these firing shots and making ground
It's way too hard to cope, but I still can't let you go

'Cause when it all falls down, then whatever
When it don't work out for the better
If it just ain't right, and it's time to say goodbye
When it all falls down, when it all falls down
I'll be fine
I'll be fine
You're the drug that I'm addicted to and I want you so bad
But I'll be fine

I'll be fine, fine, fine
Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine
I'll be fine, fine, fine
Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine
I'll be fine, fine, fine
Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine
I'll be fine, fine, fine
Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine

'Cause when it all falls down, then whatever (Then whatever, babe)
When it don't work out for the better (For the better)
If it just ain't right, and it's time to say goodbye
When it all falls down (When it all, when it all)
When it all falls down (When it all falls down)
I'll be fine
(Fine, fine, fine) I'll be fine (I'll be fine)
You're the drug that I'm addicted to and I want you so bad
But I'll be fine (I'll be fine), and that's that

When Cole and Zane finish singing they look at each other and blush. "That was amazing!" Jay yells.  "Heh, and you said you cant sing." Lou said. "Son why don't you stay with me for awhile so we can catch up?" Lou asks. "Really?" Cole looks up. "Of course!" Cole excitedly said. "Okay Cole we will bring your stuff here tomorrow." Sensei Wu said. "There's no need I have everything Cole loves here." Lou said happily. "Then I guess we'll see you later then Cole." Kai said. "Lets go boys." Sensei says. Zane just sits there and stairs at Cole. Cole put his arms out and Zane runs over to him and gives him a big hug. "Don't worry Zane I'll be back soon." Cole says. "O-Okay." Zane gets back up and waves Cole goodbye. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's Chapter 6 and I hoped you liked. The Greenflame story isn't Continuing right now. I am remaking it.  I think it could be way better than it is right now. 

May Out~