Not Part Of the story '+'

No Pov

Cole walks out of his room in the Bounty. He walks out to the kitchen to hear Kai and Lloyd fighting. "Guys what are you fighting about?" Cole asks the two. They turn to look at him. "Kai thinks he can sing better than me!" Lloyd shouts. "That's because I am!" Kai replies to Lloyd. "Well lets settle this shall we? We are all going to have a singing competition." I smile. "Ohh did I hear a competition?" I turn to see Jay with Nya and Zane behind him. "Yeah a singing competition!" Lloyd yells. "Yes lets get this going!" Jay shouts. They all walk out to the bounty. "Whos going first?" Cole asks.  "Me!" Nya raises her hand.

"My turn!" Lloyd yells.

"Good job Lloyd!" Jay says. Kai's mouth opened.

"I'll beat him" Kai says cocky.

"Great job Kai." Nya says hugging her brother.
"My turn.." Jay says.

"Cool my turn." Cole says. "Then finally Zane." He finishes.

"I guess it's my turn" Zane walks up.

They all gasp whenever he finishes. "Zane that was amazing!" Nya yells. "Well I guess we both aren't better than eachother Kai.." Lloyd giggled. " T-thanks guys!" Zane blushed at the comments.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys this was a small update. I know I know I haven't posted on this in like 20 years. I'm sorry I was working on my upcoming series!! And i think I typed so long my eye started to hurt when I blinked rip.
Well tell me who you thought won!

Word count:226