Chapter 2

Alexander Perice

I stood in my office, looking through a one way mirror. On the other side sat the man I have made my personal mission. He was strapped to a table with machinery over him. I pressed a button and the machine turned on.

Electric currents were sent through his body. His back arched, making his bare stomach hit the metal strap around his torso. He let out an ear piercing scream. It brought a smile to my face.

After another minute I turned the machine off. I pressed a button turning the speaker on.

"Soldier?"

The man gasped for breath, then finally I heard his answer. Just barley above a whisper, "Ready to comply."

I remove my finger from the speaker and laugh. "How long have we had him?" I ask the scientist in the room.

He flipped a paper on his clipboard, "One year, seven months and nine days."

"A year and a half we've had him. A year and a half we've done everything possible to break him. A year and a half, and we finally have the destroyer under our control." I laughed again as I looked into the next room.

The man was still chained to the table. His fists were clinched and he was covered in sweat, but his eyes were dull. He was finally ours. We finally had control of Percy Stark.

Tony Stark

A year, seven months and nine days. That's how long my son has been missing. That's how long my life has been ruined.

Percy disappeared on his 15th birthday. He went out for a walk, and he never came back. We all went out and searched the entire city for him that night. Nothing.

We turned in a missing persons report. Nothing.

We searched NY, surrounding cities, everywhere. Nothing.

The official word is he's dead, but he can't be. I know that my son is out there, somewhere alive. And that scares me more than the thought that he could be dead.

It's a dangerous world. Right now Steve is on the run from SHIELD chasing the Winter Soldier. There are master assassin's loose in our country and my son is out there.

Four years ago I carried a nuke into a portal that led to space, to kill aliens. That's the world we're living in. My son is out there and I'm going to find him. I'll find him if it's the last thing I do.

Steve Rogers

Bucky Barnes. My best friend, my brother in everything but blood, is trying to murder me. Life is great.

Me, Natasha and Sam are currently attacking the SHIELD hellicarriers trying to loosen Hydra's hold on them.

I knocked a dude out and grabbed his ear peace. "The destroyer is activated. I repeat, the destroyer is activated!"

Well that's just great. I don't even want to know what the destroyer is, but knowing my luck its gonna try and kill me in the next 10 minutes.

Hey so I know this is short. The actual story will pick up next chapter I just had to tie up some loose ends in this one. Sorry I haven't updated in so long. I'll try to update more frequently!