Chapter 13

Natasha Romanoff

"His 'friend' that he keeps taking about. He's the Winter Soldier." I said quickly.

"Bucky?" Steve asked.

I nodded. "He said he met the friend a year and a half after he got kidnapped. That was right when we," I motioned to Sam and Steve, "were chasing Barnes."

Steve shook his head with a slight smirk, "And I heard over their comms that the Destroyer was activated."

I nodded, "Right. And on multiple occasions since then the Winter Soldier has been seen with an unknown man with black hair, and later a metal arm. And Percy said his friend had amnesia and we know Bucky doesn't remember anything about his past so."

Tony looked at me, "So you're telling me that my son's friend is one of the most feared men in the world."

"Yes. And it looks like your son is wanted in at least 14 countries and has hundreds of kills."

"Tony if you don't want the FBI going and knocking down your door, you better get to the press and start explaining that Percy is innocent." Rhodes tells his friend. "I just got my nephew back I would really like to keep him out of a high security jail."

He sighed and stood up. "Your right. I'm going to call Fury see if he can help at all. Notify me if Percy wakes up." (A/N Fury didn't fake his death in this)

We all nod as he walks out of the room, already on his phone. I wasn't sure how he would pull it off but I know he will. We all would. We aren't letting anything happen to that kid ever again.

Percy Stark

I woke up in my own bed. For the first time in over four and a half years I woke up in my own bed. I sat up and just stayed there for a minute. It was peaceful and I've learned to take all the peaceful moments you can when they don't come very often.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. It hurt like hell to walk but I didn't really care. I've felt worse.

Much worse

After peeing, I got in the shower. I knew Dad would freak if he knew I was doing this and had my bandages off. But I knew that water would help. Water always helps.

I stayed in the shower for a while and soon enough my leg felt almost as good as new. Of course it wasn't perfect but it was a heck of a lot better. My other wounds got a lot better as well, but my chest was still sore.

Time Skip

I walked down to where I had been with the team yesterday. There was a couple of people in the room but I ignored them and headed to the fridge. I grabbed a cold slice of pizza and three eggs. As I made my scrambled eggs I ate my pizza.

"Um Percy should you be up?" A voice, I'm assuming Wanda's, asks me.

I turned slightly and looked at her. "I'm fine. I heal fast thanks to my powers."

"If you say so." She said to me but I could tell she was still nervous.

"You don't have to worry about me Wanda I'm ok. Really." I turned back to my eggs and started to put them on my plate. "So no one said yesterday, how did you end up with these guys?"

I sat down at the island and she sat next to me. "When they attacked the HYDRA base to get Loki's septer they found me and my brother."

Ok I was t expecting that.

"HYDRA had given me and my twin brother Petro powers, and we excaped during the attack." She smiled faintly at the mention of her brother. I figured he was dead. "We fought the Avengers once ore twice, but in the end we realized they were right and worked with them to destroy Ultron."

Yesterday Dad explained Athens whole Ultron thing but hadn't mentioned Wanda. "Your brother died i would assume?"

She nodded, "He was killed by Ultron. He saved Clint's life though."

"He sounds like a hero." She smiled at me but I could tell it was forced. "You said HYDRA gave you powers, what are they?"

She held her hand up and red magic fog danced around her fingers. "I have telekinesis meaning I can move things with my mind. And I can show people their worst fears. I'm not really sure what all I can do, that's all HYDRA had me do. I've been to nervous to experiment on my own."

I nodded in understanding. "I didn't discover my piers until a day or two before I escaped Hydra so I've just been figuring things out as I go. I'm honestly still pretty clueless. All I know is I can move water and it heals me slightly."

Wanda laughed. "I'd say more than slightly. You got shot four times yesterday and your up walking around. Most people would be dead!"

"Maybe I'm just hard to kill" I joke.

"Maybe."

"I guess your right. But I don't think you would die that easily either." I remark.

"Thanks," sarcasm dripped from her voice, but a real smile was on her face.

"Thanks for the company Wanda. But could you tell me where my father is?" I say changing subjects.

"His lab most likely. Friday can show you the way." She tells me.

I nodded in thanks and put my plate in the sink then walked out of the room without another word.